My New Vid, No Longer A Mope

Advertisement
You a good lookin dude man, homo or no-homo. Great delivery, sounding real AF.

BTW in my mind when I see your handle, I always pronounce it as "Dwinz - ****les"
appreciate it bro pause, I have heard the ****ies thing 100 times on here lol

The Gladiator gloatin!
One of my favorite rappers period from my home town, i drove by him a few years ago they shot him on the court house when he came out. They pulled me over cause "I matched the vehicle description" but they left my quick and knew it wasnt me. They were searching boy, I saw him laying on the ground with a flesh wound but they directed traffic to another section. He got clipped on Baldwin Ave where i rest at

Advertisement
One of my favorite rappers period from my home town, i drove by him a few years ago they shot him on the court house when he came out. They pulled me over cause "I matched the vehicle description" but they left my quick and knew it wasnt me. They were searching boy, I saw him laying on the ground with a flesh wound but they directed traffic to another section. He got clipped on Baldwin Ave where i rest at

Live from Marion projects son, the livest one...reppin Jersey City to the fullest!

Please GIF

Advertisement
I disagree. I would be shocked if we didn’t win the ACC or at least play in the ACC championship. Miami beat the ACC champion. And beat them repeatedly.

Also, please tell me what ACC team have a roster full of nfl talent that Miami needs to worry about like that. Miami should not lose 4-5 games. Come on son. Him comparing Bama, UGA, and OSU roster to Miami’s doesn’t make sense. Yes, Miami has a few years before they can compete in the playoffs. But it will not take Cristobal years to compete in the ACC. Richt played in the ACC game in year two with a trash QB.
If everything goes to plan we'll play in Charlotte this season.

We'd get bodied in the Playoffs though, and will do for a couple of years at least.

Advertisement
I feel the Anti-"United States" Conference teams will attack The U at the Coaching Level to slow our momentum. We saw evidence of this tactic by the two top secessionist, jawga and baga, but this tactic can't last. The other tactic will be to offer top SOFL recruits outrageous NIL deals. They have a long history of disregarding laws when things don't go their way and cheating while claiming it's somebody else, Miami.

Advertisement
This is facts. It’s hard to be patient but we have to stack chips, roster still looking plenty weak at the LB, OL and even DL imo.

I think we have some studs in that WR group. Right now they’re Greentree All-Americans, but I think we have some real impact players in that Smith-George-Brinson trio, and I’m intrigued by Ladson.

If we can actually compete with Clemson in the championship game, then we got ourselves a legit staff, not just great recruiters.

Advertisement
Back