My Microwaved Take: UM Finishes with a Higher Ranking in Polls than in Crooting

Will UM Finish with a Higher Ranking in the Polls or Recruiting?

• Polls

• Recruiting

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did say that but I also said we’d finish strong after that when the season fell apart. I was saying top five in Nov
Indeed, you adjusted as time passed. Of course, its easy to find fault in predictions 6 months later. It wasn't exactly going out of limb to say Mario might be in trouble if the on field results were putrid (ala Manny).

What we didn't see coming were the shoes.

200.gif

Advertisement
Indeed, you need adjust as time passed. Of course, its easy to find fault in predictions 6 months later. It wasn't exactly going out of limb to say Mario might be in trouble if the on field results were putrid (ala Manny).

What we didn't see coming were the shoes.

200.gif
To be fair when I posted that I was hearing some small issues that were later straightened out with NIL. We Gucci

Long overdue bump. Yes indeed!

I think we've all been wondering why our boy @IndayArtHauz has morphed into a turbo charged version of Debbie Downer, Chicken Little and Mr. Negativity, spreading doom and gloom to threads all over CIS. Then I remembered this thread, and I'm thinking this is the reason why. Indy's original prediction went down in flames and no one remembered.

sad dark cloud GIF by Phizz
Poor @IndayArtHauz ....

The only thing that shocked me was not winning 8 games, but seeing this season play out & re-watching games…..yeah, 8 was too ambitious. I knew our recruiting would be fire, regardless of the season. Top 7 was an absolute minimum in my head. Even better than expected.

Advertisement
Long overdue bump. Yes indeed!

I think we've all been wondering why our boy @IndayArtHauz has morphed into a turbo charged version of Debbie Downer, Chicken Little and Mr. Negativity, spreading doom and gloom to threads all over CIS. Then I remembered this thread, and I'm thinking this is the reason why. Indy's original prediction went down in flames and no one remembered.

sad dark cloud GIF by Phizz
No problem admitting when I’m wrong, and I was wrong here.

I thought Mario would have a respectable season on the field, and that was the biggest, most laughable assertions in the history of this site. Literally saying Manny Diaz would have a better year was a more erudite prediction.

I will never make that mistake again in my life.

Advertisement
Recruiting will be higher. We ARE in the conversation with as many 5 star/ high rank kids have we have been in the last 20 years. We have THE recruiter and funds.

But I will say this.. our DEFENSE/Steele will surprise many here and will win us some games... don’t underestimate the value of the a well coached talented DL and/plus TVD

I say 10 Wins and Top 9 class
:snoopfacepalm: 10 wins .. yeah right!!!

Advertisement

I thought Mario would have a respectable season on the field, and that was the biggest, most laughable assertions in the history of this site. Literally saying Manny Diaz would have a better year was a more erudite prediction.

Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

Yes, you will make mistakes like that again in your life, and many others. It’s football, it’s supposed to be fun. These are the kinds of mistakes we can all afford to make. You just laugh at them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back