My Jarren hype thread

Yes. Agree. This is what sold me on him as a recruit. The skillset is there now it's a matter of integrating it into a new context. Diaz sees what we see and believes in his upside. Let's just hope everything clicks as soon as possible.

As for the avoiding sacks point - Jameis Winston is the best on the planet at it imo and he's got lead feet and runs like he's got ankleweights on. It's all about timing and footwork and being unpredictable. Deshaun Watson is a great athlete but he runs himself into trouble all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lu and D$ said they see Dak. I actually think Jarren has better feet than Dak at Miss St, but I get the comp

I think Jarren has a higher ceiling than Dak. It might sound crazy but Dak is not a great pro QB, he’s just in the perfect situation. But when Zeke gets shut down he struggles mightily.

I see Jarren as a better passer that can hopefully develop into a great leader

I agree,

Also, I haven’t seen a TE put on a juke move and accelerate like Mallory did in a long time. Njoku never had that kind of wiggle and burst
You should see Jordan that’s what he does best. He seriously runs like a rb when he has the ball in his hands in terms of making people miss. These 2 need to be main focal points of the offense, they are that special imo

Advertisement
For some reason this guy reminds me of Donovan McNabb
CC5DF143-C433-4D70-AD43-5CE3BD3AF4BC.png

Most on this site have not earned the right to create a thread on a topic that is being beaten into the ground in a number of other threads.

Franchise has. Not only because he is an absolute savage, but he has a clue and doesn't just spew **** out based on emotion or play favorites.

Well put post, based on what he saw on tape, not beating his chest with the "I told you so" garbage and not putting down the other QB's.

I think Jarren has a higher ceiling than Dak. It might sound crazy but Dak is not a great pro QB, he’s just in the perfect situation. But when Zeke gets shut down he struggles mightily.

I see Jarren as a better passer that can hopefully develop into a great leader

It is crazy...Dak has 48 regular season starts & 3 playoff starts in the NFL...Jarren has 0 career starts in college...before Cooper showed up who were Dak's weapons beside Zeke?

Advertisement
I know it was savanna St but in Jarrens only game action all of his throws were on the money. Pope slipped on one reception and Njoku dropped a beautiful end zone throw that was placed only where his big *** could get it.

Rewatched jarren in the spring game. watching him take that safety wasn’t very assuring and took some sacks from holding on the ball too long. Once he got his feet wet he started playing well. Hopefully our line can hold up and Enos can get him feeling comfortable early in games. Definitely tired of seeing a stale 3 and out offense every first qtr.
Just a small criticism if we’re talking ball.
Cane shades back on now. Let’s Roll

I agree with this take. Watching JW's high school tape, what makes him dangerous is his tucking the ball and running when no one is open. That's a big shift from a guy who goes through one or two progressions and bails.

Advertisement
It is crazy...Dak has 48 regular season starts & 3 playoff starts in the NFL...Jarren has 0 career starts in college...before Cooper showed up who were Dak's weapons beside Zeke?

I understand all of that which is why I said he can develop into a better QB.

Speaking on Dak, the best O line in the league helped him a whole lot. And like I said when Zeke doesn’t get 20 touches they are well below .500 as a team. Dak is a game manager. The offense is built around the run game. They polled 55 execs and GM’s and they had Dak as a 3rd tier QB right now

I agree,

Also, I haven’t seen a TE put on a juke move and accelerate like Mallory did in a long time. Njoku never had that kind of wiggle and burst
Disagree Njoku had wiggle and burst mybe inconsistent hands.

Let's support our QB1. Give him the reps and let him get better. Could be a real break out new QB national tv.. Going to be some ups and downs but I'm ready.

Advertisement
Back