My guess at the BCS Rankings next week!

Advertisement
I think we move ahead of the teams that lost (obviously), but we start jumping winning teams with a win over ND. I think a win against ND moves us in front of all remaining 1 loss teams and Wisconsin.

11/7 ranking prediction:
1 - UGA
2 - Bama
3 - ND
4 - Clemson
5 - Oklahoma
6 - TCU
7 - Wisconsin
8 - Miami
who cares about the rest

wisconsin will not be above us

Could be right. This isn't what I want it to be, or think it should be, but it is what I think it will be. I suspect the media finds a way to down play va tech, more than credit miami in this game. Just a guess. The case in my opinion is strong enough to have is in front of Wisc, Okla and TCU. I just doubt it happens this week.

Feel free to pick it apart..........and GO CANES!

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. ND
4. CLEMSON
5. WISC
6. UM
7. TCU
8. UW
9. UA
10. USC (if they win tonight)

Its great to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. OK
4. ND
5. MIAMI
6. CLEMSON
7. WISCONSON
8. WASHINGTON
9. TCU
10. AUBURN

1. Bama
2. UGA
3. ND
4. Miami or Wisconsin
5. Clemson No way they should be a head of Miami or Wisconsin with a loss.

Advertisement
So there is a scenario where Bama/Georgia meet as 1 and 2 for the SEC ship and Miami/ Clemson as 3 and 4 for the ACC? We hear talks of 2 SEC teams getting in possibly if that game was close but the ACC would never get that love.

So there is a scenario where Bama/Georgia meet as 1 and 2 for the SEC ship and Miami/ Clemson as 3 and 4 for the ACC? We hear talks of 2 SEC teams getting in possibly if that game was close but the ACC would never get that love.

Interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. UGa
2. Bama
3. Miami
4. Notre Dame
5. Wisconsin
6. Clemson
7. Oklahoma
8. TCU
9. UW
10. UA

Advertisement
Jim Delanay of the BIG is paying the CFP members handsomely if Wisconsin is ahead after UM beats a ranked team and the Budgees have beaten all crap teams.

Soon as Pedo State lost I started wondering how high Wisky was gonna be ranked. No way the the Big Ten just sits back and let's themselves be pushed out of the CFP.

Interesting.

They only get that love because Bama has earned the right/respect of the Nation in terms of being a playoff caliber team. Even if they lose once, unless they get blown out...they never look sloppy or bad. So Bama is pretty much a lock to go in year in and year out with Saban at the helm.. So any other surprise SEC team gets the "benefit of the doubt" from playing against a dominant Bama squad as a "quality loss" if they lose, and Bama gets the respectful nod if they lose 1 game.

Advertisement
Back