My guess at the BCS Rankings next week!

bambam

Freshman
Feel free to pick it apart..........and GO CANES!

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. ND
4. CLEMSON
5. WISC
6. UM
7. TCU
8. UW
9. UA
10. USC (if they win tonight)

Its great to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!

Advertisement

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. ND
4. CLEMSON
5. WISC
6. UM
7. TCU
8. UW
9. UA

I would agree with this. If we win next week, we will move into the top 4.

BCs? We jump Wisconsin. I also have a feeling we are going to jump CLEMSON. Wisconsin hasn5 beaten a top 25team

Advertisement

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. ND
4. CLEMSON
5. WISC
6. UM
7. TCU
8. UW
9. UA

Other than there being no BCS anymore, that looks about right. I would give us the nod over Wisconsin, but we’ll see what the committee thinks.

Zero chance we are behind Wisc. We have a very good shot of jumping Clemson. Committee is not afraid to move teams around.

Advertisement
I agree we should be but I don't think we'll get that kind of love until we smash ND. We take come away with a win next week and without a doubt #3.

this makes no sense. why would Oklahoma (they are 5th right now) drop out of the top 10 after beating OK St.

Miami ran through a top 13 team, Notre Dame gave up 37 points to Wake, Clemson should have lost to NC State, Bama and Georgia both beat bad SEC teams by slim margins.

We should be Top 4.

Advertisement
Jim Delanay of the BIG is paying the CFP members handsomely if Wisconsin is ahead after UM beats a ranked team and the Budgees have beaten all crap teams.

Advertisement
1. UGA
2. Miami
3. Bama
4. ND
5. Clemson
6. OU

tenor.gif

1. UGA
2. BAMA
3. ND
4. CLEMSON
5. WISC
6. UM
7. TCU
8. UW
9. UA

Other than there being no BCS anymore, that looks about right. I would give us the nod over Wisconsin, but we’ll see what the committee thinks.

Thanks for the correction. I'm still jacked - goose bumps and all from that game.

Advertisement
Back