My guess at the BCS Rankings next week!

Advertisement
I think we'll be 6th. Georgia, Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Oklahoma, UM.

Oklahoma has one loss and zero defense, as they proudly displayed today in Stillwater. No way Miami should be behind those jokers.

Advertisement
I say they still throw shade and put us at #6

Good just win against notre dame and then it Will force there hand

We beat ND and 3rd is the worst they could put us . I bet we will be 5th this week. Oklahoma is a joke IMO . You have to at least attempt to play D and they don't .

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I wish it would be:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. ND
4. Miami
5. Clemson
6. Oklahoma

What it will actually be:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. ND
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Miami

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3072666 said:
1. Bama
2. UGA
3. ND
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Miami

This, but I think OU and Clemson flip. Honestly, I think the only reason the committee moves us up is because two teams ahead of us lost. #****ery

I think we move ahead of the teams that lost (obviously), but we start jumping winning teams with a win over ND. I think a win against ND moves us in front of all remaining 1 loss teams and Wisconsin.

11/7 ranking prediction:
1 - UGA
2 - Bama
3 - ND
4 - Clemson
5 - Oklahoma
6 - TCU
7 - Wisconsin
8 - Miami
who cares about the rest

Advertisement
It'll never happen, but their logic is Miami hasn't had any impressive victories and has been winning ugly. Well, by that reasoning, Clemson should drop this week (ugly win against NC St.) and soi should OU whose game with OklaState was a glorified 7 on 7 tournament.

I think we move ahead of the teams that lost (obviously), but we start jumping winning teams with a win over ND. I think a win against ND moves us in front of all remaining 1 loss teams and Wisconsin.

11/7 ranking prediction:
1 - UGA
2 - Bama
3 - ND
4 - Clemson
5 - Oklahoma
6 - TCU
7 - Wisconsin
8 - Miami
who cares about the rest

wisconsin will not be above us

Advertisement