Muschump on JC Jackson

Will Muschamp on his relationship with University of Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley: "We're just roommates."

231.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe, but Muscoker inherited an entirely different situation.

Not really... There was a reason why Urb left UF... Little to do with health... They absolutely had no talent on offense... The greatest class of all time; 2010 was a joke... Like more than half of those kids either flopped or transferred and the few that was good he actually coached up... Before last year Sharif Floyd was all hype and until this year D. Easily was an injury-prone dancer... He actually coached those guys up... Look at his roster last year... He coached those guys up... He would have killed to have our offense the past 3 years... He inherited two of the worst qbs in school history, meanwhile Golden inherited the number 2 and 3 passers in school history... His situation wasn't that good... I mean their 2-time championship coach quit on them... UF didn't pull in a good class since 2007 under Myer and he checked out once they left...

Advertisement

Not really... There was a reason why Urb left UF... Little to do with health... They absolutely had no talent on offense... The greatest class of all time; 2010 was a joke... Like more than half of those kids either flopped or transferred and the few that was good he actually coached up... Before last year Sharif Floyd was all hype and until this year D. Easily was an injury-prone dancer... He actually coached those guys up... Look at his roster last year... He coached those guys up... He would have killed to have our offense the past 3 years... He inherited two of the worst qbs in school history, meanwhile Golden inherited the number 2 and 3 passers in school history... His situation wasn't that good... I mean their 2-time championship coach quit on them... UF didn't pull in a good class since 2007 under Myer and he checked out once they left...

Smh, wow..... No words for this.

Muschamp lost to Georgia Southern. Does he really have any room to talk?

He walked away with the kid did he not? Even after his own daddy was pushing him elsewhere....he can talk all he wants. Beat him for the kid then you can shut him up.

No need, Golden just beat him on the field.

when they were full strength. Florida has never gone undefeated either. all their NC's come with losses.

And Spurrier whined his way to one of them.

Smh, wow..... No words for this.

Did I say anything wrong? I mean their entire offense has sucked for 4 years... And that 2010 class has been hot garbage... It's not like he walked in a gold mine... I'm just saying... UF wasn't in a good situation...

Advertisement

Lol yeah they would have killed to have our offense last year and we would have killed eight times over to have their defense.

Not anymore though.. Wouldn't trade rosters (once this class steps in) with floridas. Sure they have a great defense and just got some playmakers but ill ride with our roster full of canes.

@mattyports: Will Muschamp on J.C. Jackson's recruitment: "We never felt it was that much in the balance." http://t.co/xinbwJMGbi #Canes #Gators

He is pointing at us while Dumbo is going all Famous Amos on his read end taking flipping 5* RB and WR from the gator. Good for chump, you held on the db FSU wanted as a WR let them steal Cook and Lane. You a bad boy.

Sad thing their 2010 class was still a **** of a lot better than our 2010 class but you keep on falling all over yourself to prop up Muschamp. Actually you have the right idea. Muschamp is amazing and I hope he stays at UF forever.

Advertisement
Muschamp lost to Georgia Southern. Does he really have any room to talk?

He walked away with the kid did he not? Even after his own daddy was pushing him elsewhere....he can talk all he wants. Beat him for the kid then you can shut him up.

This is why we need a dislike button. Where if you get too many dislikes on your post you are put on timout for 24 hours or something.

Its Easy for Muschamp to say that when he signed with UF.

That's like Golden saying we never felt Chad Thomas recruitment was in the balance....

Hmm sure it had nothing to do with his infidelity?? I mean....your health isn't good and suddenly a year later you take one of the most stressful jobs in the country....

Advertisement

Sad thing their 2010 class was still a **** of a lot better than our 2010 class but you keep on falling all over yourself to prop up Muschamp. Actually you have the right idea. Muschamp is amazing and I hope he stays at UF forever.

Of course ranking wise their class was better but we had way more production from our players than they did... Yea Elam, Floyd and finally Easily showed out but their 2010 class was a failure... I mean Murphy and Reed were < Morris; Hurns was better than all of their receivers; our oline was better than there's... Not hyping up Muschamp just stating facts... Meyer quit for a reason... That team was really bad... I'm just not exaggerating our circumstance...

Hmm sure it had nothing to do with his infidelity?? I mean....your health isn't good and suddenly a year later you take one of the most stressful jobs in the country....

Infidelity? First time I heard that... The guy left because he knew UF was heading in the wrong the direction...

Advertisement
Back