Muschump on JC Jackson

Advertisement
Maybe, but Muscoker inherited an entirely different situation.

Not really... There was a reason why Urb left UF... Little to do with health... They absolutely had no talent on offense... The greatest class of all time; 2010 was a joke... Like more than half of those kids either flopped or transferred and the few that was good he actually coached up... Before last year Sharif Floyd was all hype and until this year D. Easily was an injury-prone dancer... He actually coached those guys up... Look at his roster last year... He coached those guys up... He would have killed to have our offense the past 3 years... He inherited two of the worst qbs in school history, meanwhile Golden inherited the number 2 and 3 passers in school history... His situation wasn't that good... I mean their 2-time championship coach quit on them... UF didn't pull in a good class since 2007 under Myer and he checked out once they left...

Smh, wow..... No words for this.

Did I say anything wrong? I mean their entire offense has sucked for 4 years... And that 2010 class has been hot garbage... It's not like he walked in a gold mine... I'm just saying... UF wasn't in a good situation...

So the fact he couldn't coach up the #1 QB recruit in the country or bench him or use any of those "heralded" WR or land any better WRs means it wasn't a good situation? Muschamp was given the keys to a benz and wrecked it.

Chump is a joke, he lost his best recruit in Cook, lost one of his best DTs in Moten and wants to beat his chest over finally winning his 2nd true recruiting battle in 3 years.

Last edited:
How much of Urban Meyer's success at UF was really due, at least in part, from some of the recruits he got from his predecessor, whose name escapes me. The guy was a lousy coach, but a very good recruiter, as I recall.

I just don't remember the history. It seems that there were some good players in the program when Meyer got there.

Muschamp lost to Georgia Southern. Does he really have any room to talk?

He walked away with the kid did he not? Even after his own daddy was pushing him elsewhere....he can talk all he wants. Beat him for the kid then you can shut him up.

Maybe Al is spending too much time trying to recruit the parents, while sleazeball coaches like Muschamp, and most of the SEC coaches recruit the kids, even encouraging not to listen to their parents.

Advertisement

Not really... There was a reason why Urb left UF... Little to do with health... They absolutely had no talent on offense... The greatest class of all time; 2010 was a joke... Like more than half of those kids either flopped or transferred and the few that was good he actually coached up... Before last year Sharif Floyd was all hype and until this year D. Easily was an injury-prone dancer... He actually coached those guys up... Look at his roster last year... He coached those guys up... He would have killed to have our offense the past 3 years... He inherited two of the worst qbs in school history, meanwhile Golden inherited the number 2 and 3 passers in school history... His situation wasn't that good... I mean their 2-time championship coach quit on them... UF didn't pull in a good class since 2007 under Myer and he checked out once they left...

Hmm sure it had nothing to do with his infidelity?? I mean....your health isn't good and suddenly a year later you take one of the most stressful jobs in the country....

Infidelity? First time I heard that... The guy left because he knew UF was heading in the wrong the direction...

Yes, that is accurate. He had an affair with a booster's wife.

Muschamp lost to Georgia Southern. Does he really have any room to talk?

He walked away with the kid did he not? Even after his own daddy was pushing him elsewhere....he can talk all he wants. Beat him for the kid then you can shut him up.

Maybe Al is spending too much time trying to recruit the parents, while sleazeball coaches like Muschamp, and most of the SEC coaches recruit the kids, even encouraging not to listen to their parents.

I bet Muschamp and Trob talked to JC Mom Dad an Uncle more than Al and Williams did. UF recruited JC for two years

Hmm sure it had nothing to do with his infidelity?? I mean....your health isn't good and suddenly a year later you take one of the most stressful jobs in the country....

Infidelity? First time I heard that... The guy left because he knew UF was heading in the wrong the direction...

A Booster's wife? That's insane... Meyer was crazy... His salary is pocket change to those guys... That's just horrible... Why someone's wife?

Because hes a god loving man obviously..plus he had a dream that if she got pregnant, the kid would be the next Percy Tebow

A Booster's wife? That's insane... Meyer was crazy... His salary is pocket change to those guys... That's just horrible... Why someone's wife?

Advertisement
Hahaaa! You a fool man...
Because hes a god loving man obviously..plus he had a dream that if she got pregnant, the kid would be the next Percy Tebow

Haha I hate Meyer with a passion. Literally the biggest piece of **** to ever be given the responsibility of being involved with kids

Hahaaa! You a fool man...

Advertisement
Meyer wasn't sick when he left and the talent was fine. His old lady just gave him an ultimatum and he chose wisely. It was no secret around here, the old lady found out and wasn't happy for awhile. That affected his coaching, not his heart .

It's cheaper to keep her and leaving UF was the only way that would happen.

Btw, I didn't know it was a Boosters wife but I guess that explains my homeboys dad knowing. He's also a BullGaytor.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If i hear one more 21-16 story again im gonna puke....we lost recruits to the turds
We lost a cb who will be a wr for them in the near future and a rb who **** rode the program so much that he left a school he was committed to for what 6 months just because they offered the day before he was going to enroll at the school that was loyal and true to him............ oh and plus we took commits from them too

Advertisement
Back