Muschamp

Advertisement
I just don't see how we do good. Gundy is gonna do the same ish grandpa Mack did
Gundy is a significantly better HC than Manuela.

SIGNIFICANTLY.

Now, that doesn't mean Gundy would win Nattys in a different program (resources definitely are in abundance at Ok St), but again, he is SIGNIFICANTLY better than Manuela (a low bar for sure)

Advertisement
Diaz is probably going to look at that game as a one time thing. He has already made the excuse they were mentally exhausted
I think there will be changes regardless. The defense has regressed especially against the run game. That game wasn’t an aberration it was a microcosm.

Advertisement
Gundy is a significantly better HC than Manuela.

SIGNIFICANTLY.

Now, that doesn't mean Gundy would win Nattys in a different program (resources definitely are in abundance at Ok St), but again, he is SIGNIFICANTLY better than Manuela (a low bar for sure)
Is there even a question about this?
16 year coach.
He's won 136 games, 9 bowl games.

I will say, it did take him 4 years to get his team to play better than .500 football in that conference.

Even if Manny does the right thing and fires Baker, Muscamp was never going to be the guy. He runs a 3-4 Defense. Our recruiting pool and athletes for the most part aren’t well suited for a 3-4.

I believe he runs a multiple look 4-3. It features some 3-4 concepts but the base is the 4-3.

Anyways he's a one year rental there, Harbaugh is pulling a Coker and trying to save his job, but I figure he gets canned at the end of next year

Then Leavitt should be the guy.

Leavitt is a beast.
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. So if you capitalize it then it's true? GTFO.
THAT IS CORRECT.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how Manuela is:

1) not significantly less talented HC than His Royal Mulletness

2) is only moderately/slightly less talented than Gundy

3) is on par with Gundy

4) is better than Gundy in any aspect (I jist threw up in my mouth)

Even if Manny does the right thing and fires Baker, Muscamp was never going to be the guy. He runs a 3-4 Defense. Our recruiting pool and athletes for the most part aren’t well suited for a 3-4.
I mean unless you have nostalgia for Golden/Doritos

Advertisement
Back