Muschamp

Advertisement
I'm gonna bet you were saying the same thing last year re: Enos
Nope. That offense was one of the worst in school history. Everybody knew a change was needed. The defense was mediocre this year but no where near as bad as that offense

Should I declare this thread a Slurper-free zone?

The Mopes need a place to express their hate of everything without the spineless Hecht Shill’s and Maude’s interfering with heir right to be miserable

Advertisement
THAT IS CORRECT.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how Manuela is:

1) not significantly less talented HC than His Royal Mulletness

2) is only moderately/slightly less talented than Gundy

3) is on par with Gundy

4) is better than Gundy in any aspect (I jist threw up in my mouth)
Manny doesn't get caught wearing stupid t shirts!!! lol that's all I've got.

I believe he runs a multiple look 4-3. It features some 3-4 concepts but the base is the 4-3.

Anyways he's a one year rental there, Harbaugh is pulling a Coker and trying to save his job, but I figure he gets canned at the end of next year
Maybe I’m having a brain fart but pretty sure he ran a 3-4 at FL and when he got to SC. Haven’t watched much of the ***** past 2 years. A lot of defenses now are blended and have multiple looks but I thought he ran everything off 3-4 base

I mean unless you have nostalgia for Golden/Doritos
I’ve tried blocking that out the way someone does when they are traumatized. Trying to find a NT, packing 80 lbs on a DE that has some speed, and watching DEs drop back trying to cover TEs and slot receivers. No thank you

Advertisement
No thanks
E7BE3E7E-07C3-4F40-A974-15AF0EABF480.gif

Gundy is a significantly better HC than Manuela.

SIGNIFICANTLY.

Now, that doesn't mean Gundy would win Nattys in a different program (resources definitely are in abundance at Ok St), but again, he is SIGNIFICANTLY better than Manuela (a low bar for sure)
And he’s a MAN so there’s that.

Who would want to actually play for these two psychopaths? I mean one can understand it if you're going to a winning program but this seems to be a recipe for a double whammy. You get to underachieve AND deal with two maniacs in Harbaugh and Muscorch.

This is desperation from a desperate head coach. Harbaugh doesn’t even want to find a young guy who had success but rather hire a re-tread who hasn’t had success in a long time and hasn’t even fielded a good defense as HC when he’s supposed to be a defensive guy.
This will make headlines but not wins.

Advertisement
This is desperation from a desperate head coach. Harbaugh doesn’t even want to find a young guy who had success but rather hire a re-tread who hasn’t had success in a long time and hasn’t even fielded a good defense as HC when he’s supposed to be a defensive guy.
This will make headlines but not wins.

Harbaugh and the school wanted a big name DC to relieve some pressure from the fanbase and im sure UMich coughed up the money to pay whatever for Muschamp/Strong type. UMich is desperate for Harbaugh to succeed. Gonna be fun to watch them have another disaster season next year. Then Harbaugh will likely be done once and for all

Don Brown come on down to the sunshine state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back