Muschamp

The AD does... But saying the whole university... Sheesh lol
Come on Mr Page, you know dang well he didn't mean the whole UM. I'm not coming at you nor have I ever come after any fan on this site. But you know dammm well the shortcomings this defensive staff has shown in recruiting, coaching, and play calling. UNC speaks for itself. Something has absolutely got to change in all aspects. Especially at CB and coaching. No offense intended.

Advertisement
Does anybody really think Manny will jettison Baker? Especially if we win the bowl game. Kings staying, the fans aren’t out front w torches. As they say, time and distance!

Come on Mr Page, you know dang well he didn't mean the whole UM. I'm not coming at you nor have I ever come after any fan on this site. But you know dammm well the shortcomings this defensive staff has shown in recruiting, coaching, and play calling. UNC speaks for itself. Something has absolutely got to change in all aspects. Especially at CB and coaching. No offense intended.
I know. I didn't take it serious. Just making a joke about if he's a fan of a university that sucks **** then he must also. But he nor you said anything wrong.

Advertisement
This is desperation from a desperate head coach. Harbaugh doesn’t even want to find a young guy who had success but rather hire a re-tread who hasn’t had success in a long time and hasn’t even fielded a good defense as HC when he’s supposed to be a defensive guy.
This will make headlines but not wins.
Agreed. I am praying Manny fired Baker and brings in either Army’s DC or Tulsa’s Gillespie as DC. Both are young and innovative coaches that get WAY more out of their players, at all three levels, than Baker ever could hope to do.

Don Brown come on down to the sunshine state
No Thanks, we already have enough non-recruiters on this staph.

Only this fanbase has folks that want a geriatric DC who's never coached south of Michigan to be the DC at the University Of Miami Of Florida...make it stop.

Last edited:
No Thanks, we already have enough non-recruiters this staph.

Only this fanbase has folks that want a geriatric DC who's never coached south of Michigan to be the DC at the University Of Miami...make it stop.

Dude has a record for a ton of Top 10 defenses and runs a 4-3. O wait, I'm sure Bill Belichick will become available and we can get him instead! It's gonna be great guys!

This is desperation from a desperate head coach. Harbaugh doesn’t even want to find a young guy who had success but rather hire a re-tread who hasn’t had success in a long time and hasn’t even fielded a good defense as HC when he’s supposed to be a defensive guy.
This will make headlines but not wins.
Uhhhhh, I'd hate to break it to you, but the best DC candidates (Diaco, Pelini, Muschamp,etc.) are re-treads. And we hired a young guy in Baker, how's that workin' out...

Advertisement
Y'all crying because Muschamp got hired? That's commitment to being upset, take a look how his D numbers look last few years

Advertisement
Nobody ever said that Muschamp's a good HC, but His defenses when He was strictly a DC have been legitimately good.
I won't have a huge argument either way, because I didn't want him here and he is all but hired by Mich anyway, but I will point out that the last time he was a good DC it was 10 years ago (at Texas), CFB changed a lot since then. UF's Ds were good, but he was HC and you took HC years off the table, Aub in 2015 was #40 in SP+ and that was his last season as DC

Dude has a record for a ton of Top 10 defenses and runs a 4-3. O wait, I'm sure Bill Belichick will become available and we can get him instead! It's gonna be great guys!

Nope, NE didn't even have a .500 season. The game has obviously passed Bill Belichick by.

Advertisement
Uhhhhh, I'd hate to break it to you, but the best DC candidates (Diaco, Pelini, Muschamp,etc.) are re-treads. And we hired a young guy in Baker, how's that workin' out...
All those best DC candidates are terrible.
I would beat the bushes to look for the up and comer who is actually having success, or find the P5 position coach who is ready to take the step. I’m sure both exist.
But no thanks to the re-tread.

Advertisement
Back