Multiple students at Miami sign fake petition to ban Hurricane mascot, even blaming PTSD

This is akin to the stupid "Jaywalking" segments that used to air on the Tonight Show. It's the epitome of garbage journalism, because odds are that for every idiot that signed that petition, there were dozens of people who laughed at these people. Millenials are no better nor worse than other generations, period. You had idiots and morons before 1980, and there will be morons long after the millennial generation aren't a convenient punching bag for old farts(IE baby boomers) who inherited the ultimate economy, and then ran it into the ground, liquidating society in the process to fund their greed.

Advertisement
Nobody, anywhere, at any time, should ever be offended by anything, ever again.

We must strive to live in a society where people cannot ever possibly be offended.

Y’all think this is funky?

Try attending a sensitivity session for properly addressing non-binary people so that they are not offended. It’s honestly exhausting trying to keep up. Cis, non-cis, binary, non-binary, not being able to use the terms “him” or “her”.

An honest to goodness session with medical professionals, MD’s, pharmacists, etc, being lectured, put on by a major university, so that these professionals could be “taught” about how to address people in a way to no one is ever offended. I mean, we’re talking about completely changing the use of adjectives, pronouns, etc.

Mind numbing.

campus reform is a great group. they expose how dumb students are all over the country and how the indoctrination by hack professors and universities is hurting the college experience.

People are already entering universities with much of their political socialization. Universities really exacerbate and incubate the liberal hive, but I'm not sure I'd put indoctrination by the professors that high on the list.

Each generation has their University-age causes. Boomers had the sexual revolution and second wave feminism. GenX'rs saw an acceleration of the Rainbow Revolution, Digital Revolution, Third Wave Feminism. Millennials doubled down on a lot of GenX movements, Fourth Wave Feminism, among others. And during each generation, there was an anxiety and pushback conservative contingency.

Last edited:
Advertisement
IF video is accurate...

I rest my case about everything I've ever observed, said, thought about SJWs.

That is of course until they say or do something stupid.

I suspect I'll be busy.

I LOVE being woke.

Nobody, anywhere, at any time, should ever be offended by anything, ever again.

We must strive to live in a society where people cannot ever possibly be offended.

Y’all think this is funky?

Try attending a sensitivity session for properly addressing non-binary people so that they are not offended. It’s honestly exhausting trying to keep up. Cis, non-cis, binary, non-binary, not being able to use the terms “him” or “her”.

An honest to goodness session with medical professionals, MD’s, pharmacists, etc, being lectured, put on by a major university, so that these professionals could be “taught” about how to address people in a way to no one is ever offended. I mean, we’re talking about completely changing the use of adjectives, pronouns, etc.

Mind numbing.
Some parents of newborns won't even use gender normative colors clothes or pronouns on a baby. They want to keep it as ambiguous as possible for the baby so the baby can decide if it wants to be a boy or girl or whatever the other 52 choices are these days.

Advertisement
Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.

They can’t use Native Americans because the colonials were illegal aliens coming through open borders. You can see how that could turn bad. If only the Native American had known about what happened to the Romans when they didn’t protect their borders.

They can’t use Native Americans because the colonials were illegal aliens coming through open borders. You can see how that could turn bad. If only the Native American had known about what happened to the Romans when they didn’t protect their borders.
I’m lit right now. I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m certain that I support it fully.

Some parents of newborns won't even use gender normative colors clothes or pronouns on a baby. They want to keep it as ambiguous as possible for the baby so the baby can decide if it wants to be a boy or girl or whatever the other 52 choices are these days.

It’s all a bridge too far from me.

My background is in science, and biology is biology. I understand that there are sometimes, in extremely rare cases, situations where gender is not clear, but that is very rare and there are established physical/biological/psychological protocols in approaching the situations. This, though, is entirely something else.

Advertisement
I graduated from UM in 1966. So, no youngster. Saw my first UM game in the OB in 1962. In that half century, been through the leanest times and greatest seasons with the Canes. Love the U and its' teams.

That said, the mascot never meant a freaking thing to me. In 1962, or now. And, that holds true for any and all mascots of any college or pro teams. Not just Sebastian. Never understood the attraction or need.

Advertisement
I graduated from UM in 1966. So, no youngster. Saw my first UM game in the OB in 1962. In that half century, been through the leanest times and greatest seasons with the Canes. Love the U and its' teams.

That said, the mascot never meant a freaking thing to me. In 1962, or now. And, that holds true for any and all mascots of any college or pro teams. Not just Sebastian. Never understood the attraction or need.
then there's this...

Any of you sucked in by this interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge, I am selling it to the highest bidder. What scares me I have to rely on you numbnuts to fund my social security.
Victor Lustig is that u?

Any of you sucked in by this interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge, I am selling it to the highest bidder. What scares me I have to rely on you numbnuts to fund my social security.
If you weren't already aware, you should probably not rely too much on SS.... LOL

This is akin to the stupid "Jaywalking" segments that used to air on the Tonight Show. It's the epitome of garbage journalism, because odds are that for every idiot that signed that petition, there were dozens of people who laughed at these people. Millenials are no better nor worse than other generations, period. You had idiots and morons before 1980, and there will be morons long after the millennial generation aren't a convenient punching bag for old farts(IE baby boomers) who inherited the ultimate economy, and then ran it into the ground, liquidating society in the process to fund their greed.
I am a teacher and let me tell you that millennial and GenZ are definitely different than prior generations especially when they hit the labor market and have unrealistic expectations of what there job and life is really like. A lot of it is the failing school system which does not teach them any accountability.

Advertisement
Back