Multiple NFL teams inquired about Kuligowski

View as article
Advertisement
Because I follow the Saints I did see on one of their boards the day after signing day a guy posted he had heard they were going to interview Kool and the NC St. DL coach Ryan Neilson. Didn't think much of it because I came on here and saw nothing about it and I didn't want to bring it up without any substance. So when I saw Neilson get the job I was like great Kool's staying, then when he got the bump up and then it all made sense. Happy that he's happy here, want to see him finish what he started.

He may stay forever and that'd be great, however CMR should be looking for his replacement for 2018.

As an Asst HC in college, he's probably making more money than an NFL position coach. He would have to want the NFL life or prestige, which this far he hasn't.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
There's a few marquee guys ahead of Diaz for the DC to HC hire right now. If he rises to the top, that means we've had 2 to 3 seasons of domination and an ACC title or two. Giddy up, he will deserve it, but Diaz departure is far from imminent and at least 2 seasons away, at best, so chill.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back