Mullen v. Golden

I don't care about any rankings except for the end of year ones, so Mullen's this year really are nothing special. Mullen's wins over aTm and LSU are nothing special this year. Auburn is also an overrated team.

Miss St and Bama are the only two top 7 teams with less than 2 top 25 wins. I am not calling Mullen a bad coach, but his best win this year is a 3 loss Auburn team that has one notable win in K State.

Advertisement
Lol please subtract 4 wins from Dan mullens record to represent the 2nd AA team that every SEC plays. Msu is overrated to say the least. And if it wasn't for SEAC bias they wouldn't be #4 in the country. Auburn, Texas AM and LSU are bad 3+ loss teams.

Not saying i wouldn't have wanted Dan Mullen but at this rate why not crown every coach not named golden.

How can someone call his offense a "gimmick offense?" That's a run heavy power spread offense.

Are there people who seriously still believe that because a quarterback takes snaps out of the gun instead of under center, that makes your offense a gimmick?

Like i said golden 2015 2016 teams will be al's 5th and 6 year like where dan is it will be proper to comapre then...

Advertisement
LULZ at the dopey clowns trying to equate the Miss State program to the UM program. Miss State was a perennial doormat Kentucky/Vandy level program in the SEC. In fact, Kentucky enjoyed quite a bit more football success over the past 20 years than Miss State.

That's really what it boils down to. These cultists don't give a **** about UM winning, as long as their masteris in charge. They don't care whether UM gets back to being elite, nor do they care about the overwhelming evidence that shows that successful, NC winning coaches at elite schools almost always get it turned around very quickly. None of that matters as long as Golden is the coach.

How can someone call his offense a "gimmick offense?" That's a run heavy power spread offense.

Are there people who seriously still believe that because a quarterback takes snaps out of the gun instead of under center, that makes your offense a gimmick?

Yep, those are the same morons who keep saying "pro style", when a "pro style" offense in the NFL now a days consists of multiple WR sets ala spread offenses.

LULZ at the dopey clowns trying to equate the Miss State program to the UM program. Miss State was a perennial doormat Kentucky/Vandy level program in the SEC. In fact, Kentucky enjoyed quite a bit more football success over the past 20 years than Miss State.

That's really what it boils down to. These cultists don't give a **** about UM winning, as long as their masteris in charge. They don't care whether UM gets back to being elite, nor do they care about the overwhelming evidence that shows that successful, NC winning coaches at elite schools almost always get it turned around very quickly. None of that matters as long as Golden is the coach.

Folden has cast a real serious spell on his cult. I can't wait till he tells them to drink the gravy on thanksgiving.

These dopey clowns are actually attempting to compare the UM and Mississippi State programs. They've reached a new low.

Now, they're acting like this is Folden's first HC gig and that he still needs time to learn. 9 years later, and he still needs time to learn.

Advertisement

Folden has cast a real serious spell on his cult. I can't wait till he tells them to drink the gravy on thanksgiving.

These dopey clowns are actually attempting to compare the UM and Mississippi State programs. They've reached a new low.

Now, they're acting like this is Folden's first HC gig and that he still needs time to learn. 9 years later, and he still needs time to learn.

Starkville Ms.
******* cow bells
Red headed step child of the SEC
Irrelevant
Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, Georgia, Texas even. All taking the best players in state. A state that produces a fraction of what south Florida produces each year. But these mouth breathers don't think what Mullin accomplished is anything to point at as an example of a miraculous turn around. Reason being? It's an indictment on CoRch Alice's ineptitude. Alfraud has done wonders but Mullin? Oh, SEC West is over rated. We can't win the ACC coRstal and we've got retards saying that Miss State being in contention to win the SEC West is nuttin. Imbeciles.

Genius brothers... Mullen is in his sixth year... Like i said golden will be up to mullen 15,16 talk to me then... Understood

Advertisement
I don't care about any rankings except for the end of year ones, so Mullen's this year really are nothing special. Mullen's wins over aTm and LSU are nothing special this year. Auburn is also an overrated team.

Miss St and Bama are the only two top 7 teams with less than 2 top 25 wins. I am not calling Mullen a bad coach, but his best win this year is a 3 loss Auburn team that has one notable win in K State.

You can try to **** in Mullen I. Order to build up golden all you want but anybody with a level head can look and see tha those wins are better wins than anything golden has had ever. That's how pathetic golden is. This post proves you wanna get caught slipping in the turnin lane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back