Mullen to UNLV

Mullen is better than unlv coach. I know he doesn’t like to recruit but he should be at a p4
 
Some scripts just write themselves..

IMG_2050.jpeg
 
He was great in the booth and seemed to love doing it. Hard to believe this was the job that got him back into coaching. Maybe he wanted a good place to live with less pressure to recruit and win big. Idk just seems strange to me. He could’ve made $2 million as a P4 OC under a coach who recruited for him.
 
He was great in the booth and seemed to love doing it. Hard to believe this was the job that got him back into coaching. Maybe he wanted a good place to live with less pressure to recruit and win big. Idk just seems strange to me. He could’ve made $2 million as a P4 OC under a coach who recruited for him.
I agree; I liked him and thought he did a good job. Maybe they threw a bag at him?
 
He was great in the booth and seemed to love doing it. Hard to believe this was the job that got him back into coaching. Maybe he wanted a good place to live with less pressure to recruit and win big. Idk just seems strange to me. He could’ve made $2 million as a P4 OC under a coach who recruited for him.


I know a place that was interested in striking that deal.
 
Back
Top