Mt Rushmore of SFla high school coaches

Jon Drummond, Antron Wright, Brett Goetz, Luther Campbell, with Jack Daniels trying to convince the sculpting team to take their talents to Gainesville right before construction starts.

Advertisement
YES , sir thank you 🙌
@GOCANES05 ....Actual photo I took of Jim Kelly from 1980 at Greentree....
FB_IMG_1527341136821.jpg

Advertisement
Won 4 states titles with 3 different teams & a National, plus had over 170 career W's.

My mf'in coach! He's coaching at FAMU now, I would 100% hire him here in some capacity if I was Diaz.
We had a Coach Rolle many years ago at Beach High on Coach Kroll’s staff in the 80’s. Maybe related to Samari Rolle who went there and played in the same backfield as Duane Starks. Are all of the Coach Rolle’s related? I think they’re Bahamian. Maybe the name is common???

Advertisement
We had a Coach Rolle many years ago at Beach High on Coach Kroll’s staff in the 80’s. Maybe related to Samari Rolle who went there and played in the same backfield as Duane Starks. Are all of the Coach Rolle’s related? I think they’re Bahamian. Maybe the name is common???

The most common bahamian name...its the DIAZ, GONZALEZ of the Bahamas

Smith (STA), Ice Harris (BTW), Frazier(Carol City), Billy Rolle (MNW) Guandola (Chaminade)
I know a little about Guandolo, but I think Soldinger>Guandolo. Seemed like he rode coattails until he left for Chaminade. He left Southridge knowing he would have a recruiting budget. Maybe im just guessing 😜

Advertisement
I know a little about Guandolo, but I think Soldinger>Guandolo. Seemed like he rode coattails until he left for Chaminade. He left Southridge knowing he would have a recruiting budget. Maybe im just guessing 😜

Chaminade was the worst program in broward county if not right next to the worst. Look at them now. Then he went to Cypress Bay and started that program up.

Which ones Soldinger built up?

Advertisement
Chaminade was the worst program in broward county if not right next to the worst. Look at them now. Then he went to Cypress Bay and started that program up.

In fairness he didn’t built up any that I know of because he was busy coaching up All American and Hall of Fame RBs at the U:noidea:

Why'd he slip so badly at Cypress, big fella? Seemed like he was on his way to building that up to a power the first couple years, then they disappeared.

Advertisement
Back