MSU Corner Julian Barnett enters portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate is good
He’s got himself a nice dime piece to keep him company by coming to the u
I don't know if she's still with him given he didn't pan out. I think he had girlfriend issues that were all a part of his multiple sabbaticals last year.

He would have 3 years of eligibility remaining even if he had to sit out a year. If this kid has the goods, get him down to South Beach.

Advertisement
KJ Osborn, T Hill, Nnoruka, Colbert

Think we have two that didn't work out: Kennedy and Tate

Nnoruka was ***, so was Delaney & Kennedy. T Hill might have been one of the more overrated talkers we’ve ever had. Tate has been.....well.......

Osborn, Colbert, & now Phillips, Bolden, King and Rochè have been good.

We’re hitting about 50% on the portal due to this past group. I’m still iffy on getting kids who leave b/c they get passed up on.

Nnoruka was ***, so was Delaney & Kennedy. T Hill might have been one of the more overrated talkers we’ve ever had. Tate has been.....well.......

Osborn, Colbert, & now Phillips, Bolden, King and Rochè have been good.

We’re hitting about 50% on the portal due to this past group. I’m still iffy on getting kids who leave b/c they get passed up on.
Delaney had a pick against FSU, that alone puts you in plus mark. I think guys like him and T hill if they contribute are in completely different boxes than a Kennedy or Nnoruka.. Portal has been good to us for awhile..

Advertisement
Back