Off-Topic Movie/TV Recommendations Thread

Advertisement
That's the show with Rob Stark in it right? I thought about checking that out as well as The Night Manager.
If you loved Broadchurch you will love this, from the very first episode.

Advertisement
I signed up for Paramount plus and am enjoying a bunch of shows on there; Seal Team, Evil, all of the old Star Treks and multiple new ones, etc. etc. They also have some good movies as well (Top Gun, the Godfather series, etc.).

Seal team as in the same one that was a cbs show?

Advertisement
I recently watched a movie called The Outfit streaming on Peacock. It was pretty good, mafia movie set in the 60’s. 7/10 I’d recommend

The early episodes of black mirror were so good, they don’t make them anymore tho right? Wish there were more unique shows like that
i read that they are coming out with a new season. it’s been a couple years since they released the last one.

they have the remake of Twilight Zone with Jordan Peele on Paramount+. it’s not Black Mirror level but i still enjoyed watching.

Advertisement
Hey, isn't there some Italian mob show that is really good folks were talking about on here??
Gomorrah - but only if you watch it in the original Italian with subtitles. Absolutely no voice-overs.

E4597CFF-3873-41B0-844F-8E30A6893CFA.jpeg

Advertisement
The Offer is streaming on Paramount.

If you’re a fan of the movie , The Godfather, this series is a must watch.

Advertisement
Back