Moves are being made

Gotdamnit, would one of you high rollers with a company hurry up and hire Blake, then fire him after the new AD is announced
Can’t really be a company more of a foundation type deal. Remember his claim to fame is that he can fund raise.

Advertisement
Blake & Manny are still running the circus till the end of the season. Alonzo High Smith will not be head of football operations. Any rumor regarding “moves behind the scenes” are false. Those are just smoke screens to appease the fan base.
Okay Mr 14 Posts, joined 2 days ago...lol.

@Andrew can we please help @MikeCanes become @CaniacMike21 again - or at least help him get into that account?
Good laaaaaaawwwddddd have mercy.

You need tech support from @Andrew ?? Tell you what brother I haven’t seen hard times like that since starcade in 1985.

Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them 'Go home!'. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years — thirty years! — they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'

And when Andrew has to fix a tech issue, let me tell you daddy that’s hard times!

Advertisement
I want to clearly state my position on this topic, here and now, without ambiguity so there is no question as to where I stand on the issue and then I can’t be associated with the porsters who are all smoke and mirrors. As clearly as I can state this…no one really likes IPA’s. They’re nasty as **** and the only benefit is that they have a high ABV%. That’s it.

As far as Blake and Manny go. I can also state, CLEARLY, that they won’t be the AD and HC at the University of Miami forever, respectively. They’re not the immortal jellyfish and will succumb to telomeric shortening as we all will.

In all seriousness, I can get on the side of them not lasting after the season. If it was my choice I would’ve canned them already. It puts CFB on notice that Miami is ready for someone new because whatever is currently going on is unacceptable. That notice would be for recruits and potential coaches alike. If USC and LSU have done it, why not Miami?

Good laaaaaaawwwddddd have mercy.

You need tech support from @Andrew ?? Tell you what brother I haven’t seen hard times like that since starcade in 1985.

Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them 'Go home!'. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years — thirty years! — they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'

And when Andrew has to fix a tech issue, let me tell you daddy that’s hard times!
He’s the only one who has access to the back end of the system as the Admin. The rest of us don’t have that access.

Advertisement
I honestly feel bad for whomever is buying into all this hype. If you for one second believe that this administration cares think again. These people are just throwing a bone at you so you fetch it and be quiet. At the end of the day Manny won’t be fired anytime soon and you will have to wait till the end of the season. Everything you hear is just noise and distractions to ease the tension from the fan base. While you keep jerking off your brain doing fantasy coaching searches. The administration is busy leaking these propaganda rumors so they stay two steps ahead of the curb.
LULZ at “staying two steps ahead of the curb”……..the admin isn’t in the universe of that premise. But if true, enjoy killing the main influence of the brand that drives marketing for the school. Then when the ACC implodes on itself as conference expansion (aka the SEC owning the monopoly) hits and those checks stop coming, their reactive posture won’t help. Cool story, the ignorant and incompetent get what is coming eventually.

Sorry man, unfortunately, almost all of my postings was done either on Canessport (al_canes73), Twitter or Youtube. I got tired of Ferman and his weak sauce so heard it was a little more "go hard" over on CanesInsight
I was just bustin your chops Man ... all good ... seriously, your post was really good ... please post more !

Advertisement
Chris Stock from 247 was at the men's basketball scrimmage last night. He saw Blake James there and went up to him and asked if he could talk to him about the football program. Blake declined. Stock said he asked him if he was sure he didn't want to make any comment and Blake again declined to say anything.
Did you see this live? I would pay to see tape of this exchange, plus audio.

Advertisement
I love the fact it looks like what Miami thinks is the most prudent thing to do is A. not fire Blake after single handedly overseeing the downfall of the 3 most important sports and have him lead the search for a new hire or B. keep Blake around but not let him be involved in the hiring process, leaving him with only one responsibility -- cleaning up after he jacks off in his office.

Both things are maddening and an only at Miami type thing.
One thing our fans have to always factor in & never underestimate is just how much the Board Of Trustees does not care about athletics in general (Football specifically) & just how much they really really detest having to work, I mean really really hate it...

Whichever option that allows them to get back on the Golf courses & the Yachts the fastest is usually the one they’ll take.

Last edited:
If it’s Chud or Orgeron I’m going to kill myself.
If Flake is doing the hiring, it will be one those two. Why? Cause it’s the easy thing to do. Requires no work, whatsoever. No searching…Low hanging fruit. That’s how we ended up with CMR, then Manny.

Sorry man, unfortunately, almost all of my postings was done either on Canessport (al_canes73), Twitter or Youtube. I got tired of Ferman and his weak sauce so heard it was a little more "go hard" over on CanesInsight
Do you know @Dr.L.ThugU , @JBCanes-NC , @Ecush and crew from over there? Gary loves them.

Advertisement
Back