Moves are being made

Advertisement
Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.

Im going to believe you, because at this point this is all we have -- hope of change

BTW, can you ask if Im getting that Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas?

EDIT BY A MAUDE: If you aren't going to porst the name of the alleged "credentialed beat reporter" that you claim is making the claim, then I'm deleting it.
Idk if true.
But as soon as fegans bounced I suspect this to be the case. The number one corner in Alabama isn’t leaving the sec cause he wanted to be a cane. He was coming cause of trob.

Last edited by a moderator:
curiosity-curious.gif
what a great movie

EDIT BY A MAUDE: If you aren't going to porst the name of the alleged "credentialed beat reporter" that you claim is making the claim, then I'm deleting it.
I'll applaud this if you're trolling, i can't take this if true. I really wanted him to stay. **** Manny, **** the BOT, **** Blake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Pure speculation - I bet Blake doesnt get fired but "demoted" (and still paid a ton) to move into some fundraising role

Not the justice we want but good enough to open the AD spot so it works.

Ferman spoke with Khamauri Rodgers father. He said that he asked DVD straight up what is going on. He told Ferman that with all the injuries, etc. that happened this season, he believes they will get another two years.

"There are so many injuries and things playing against them right now, a lot of freshmen playing, (Van Dyke) just feels they are going to give them at least two more years."

Rodgers is remaining committed but will take two more OVs to Miss St and Mississippi

Advertisement
Actually stumbled upon this the other day reading a Saban book (Monte Burke). Alabama’s freshman class around 2014/15 had increased to 40% out of state which is insane for a large state school. National Merit scholars went through the roof. Admission rate went down to 65% since they were getting so many applicants which allowed them to be slightly more selective. They also gave Saban credit for setting up academic recruiters in larger southern city’s wealthier suburbs (Atlanta, Nashville, Houston etc.)

Edit: 2019 Fall semester out of state freshman enrollees at Alabama was 56.5%. That’s more than us and we’ve always been good in that category.
Ole Miss is trying to take the overflow since they now give in state tuition to Alabama residents.

Ferman spoke with Khamauri Rodgers father. He said that he asked DVD straight up what is going on. He told Ferman that with all the injuries, etc. that happened this season, he believes they will get another two years.

"There are so many injuries and things playing against them right now, a lot of freshmen playing, (Van Dyke) just feels they are going to give them at least two more years."

Rodgers is remaining committed but will take two more OVs to Miss St and Mississippi
DVD is out of his **** mind.

thats just bull**** and dvd knows that

Injuries = 2 more years lmao.

Should have been fired after 2019 to begin with.

Advertisement

Two years! Hopefully he’s gone in less then 2 weeks.

Get DVD tf out of here..

I mean, I guess he's got to say something...

Advertisement

So DVD straight up lies to the man? Goodbye Mr. Rogers…Smh @ DVD.

Advertisement
Back