Moves are being made

Advertisement
Who is making the moves behind Blakes back?
Frenk? Strawley?

How hilarious would it be if it turned out Jenn Strawley is the true mastermind behind the push to get Blake James fired because she thinks he's incompetent and she wants his job. Her secret plan is that as soon as she is named interim AD, she will fire Diaz and Larranga, and hire Jon Gruden and Rick Pitino.

How hilarious would it be if it turned out Jenn Strawley is the true mastermind behind the push to get Blake James fired because she thinks he's incompetent and she wants his job. Her secret plan as soon as she is named interim AD is to fire Diaz and Larranga, and hire Jon Gruden and Rick Pitino.
if we put in strawley, im done watching

Advertisement
she is not doing that in a billion years, she rather makes burner accounts on twitter

Theater to throw Blake James off the scent.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people believe he didn't exist. Well I believe in the devil, and the only thing I fear is... Jenn Strawley."

Last edited:
Movements absolutely are being made. The Tomato King literally blew up the men's room at The Faculty Club with the latest movement. The commode never had a chance.
Screenshot_20211013-005120_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Why can’t they hire a new coach end of season, but wait to jettison manny after the new year and still save two mil or whatever it is?

How hilarious would it be if it turned out Jenn Strawley is the true mastermind behind the push to get Blake James fired because she thinks he's incompetent and she wants his job. Her secret plan is that as soon as she is named interim AD, she will fire Diaz and Larranga, and hire Jon Gruden and Rick Pitino.
This is who I picture every time i think of Strawley
angry girl GIF by South Park

DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg

Even if she is pulling boss moves behind the scenes because she wants to save UM sports? (note: she's not but what an amazing plot twist this would be)
What do we really know about her other than the assumptions posted here? She could be the next Patti Phillips (Ped St).

Advertisement
Ok randomwalk

Problem with what I said?

D$ echoed the samething in this thread... my info comes from someone we tailgate with whose a GoldenCane and is more fed up than we are. Especially when your giving big $$$ to the school every year and seeing 0 results

If it were up to me Diaz would have been fired last week. Hes done and he knows it... Blake is done as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
So let me break this down.
Big Changes coming: Ok, and they are ....
I dont have any names: How convenient, but more to the point, names in relation to what ?
They are being kept secret: If they are being kept secret, how would you know there are any names to begin with ?

My cousin Jose, who works at the auto shop that his barber goes to, who gets his lunch at Jersey Mikes, which just happened to have the janitor from the Hecht Center came in for lunch and said........

Last edited:
So let me break this down.
Big Changes coming: Ok, and they are ....
I dont have any names: How convenient, but more to the point, names in relation to what ?
They are being kept secret: If they are being kept secret, how would you know there are any names to begin with ?

My cousin Jose, who works at the auto shop that his barber goes to, who get his lunch at Jersy Mikes, which just happened to have the janitor from the Hecht Center came in for lunch and said........
I was hoping people would read between the lines a bit, but no everybody needs exact facts. A list of possible head coach replacements is being made. Coaches that actually are interested in the job. Not everybody wants this job. Miami is not for everybody and our fan base has a terrible reputation. There is peripheral contact being made. Facts are being gathered. 2 former players are doing most of the legwork and Blake has nothing to do with it. Does this mean he will get fired? I have no idea. Personally I hope so. Obviously the names are being kept secret because most if not all have other jobs. Manny is toast and they have learned their lesson. Only big names are being considered. That’s all I have until Sunday.

I was hoping people would read between the lines a bit, but no everybody needs exact facts. A list of possible head coach replacements is being made. Coaches that actually are interested in the job. Not everybody wants this job. Miami is not for everybody and our fan base has a terrible reputation. There is peripheral contact being made. Facts are being gathered. 2 former players are doing most of the legwork and Blake has nothing to do with it. Does this mean he will get fired? I have no idea. Personally I hope so. Obviously the names are being kept secret because most if not all have other jobs. Manny is toast and they have learned their lesson. Only big names are being considered. That’s all I have until Sunday.
I have absolutely zero sources inside Miami, but I do have a few in the college football coaching circles. And there are some good coaches reaching out about the job.

Advertisement
Back