Moves are being made

Advertisement
Incorrect...as I am the Heart of the Playmaker, I can attest that my beats did not increase exponentially...;)
No white stuff today
Also its Irvin not Irving.
Think you missed the sarcasm in the Irving part. Half the board, half of every Canes board, gets his name wrong despite bringing it up regularly. It’s ok Playmaker. You got a lot on your plate:
the lonely island cocaine GIF

Told my boy who’s a FSU fan that had they stayed w/ Travis, they might have pulled off the 1st game upset. Norvell got too cute & went w/ a feel good story, but Travis started to actually cause problems w/ his legs.

With that being said, if we lose to FSU, imma lose my chit. Nah, I’m lying…if we lose to UNC which is supposed to be our revenge game, imma lose my chit.
I admittedly do not watch any FSU football. It makes me ill. But from what little I’ve seen of Travis previously he looked like a potential problem for us. I was surprised at how much people were calling him trash here (not because I disagreed but because I thought he was gonna be good)

Advertisement
They’ll spend if they can get Mario. That’s a given , the problem will be if he says no. I think they feel pressure for the first time and regardless will try to play big boy ball. The national attention and ridicule made people that are normally comfortable very uncomfortable. I said a few weeks ago if there’s not drastic changes this off season there never will be.
If they’re willing to spend to get Mario, then what would stop us from getting him? Blake staying? Just him deciding to stay at Oregon?

Just getting caught up here. We needed to get it right. I'm with the crew here. If you don't, it's a bleak future.

Behind Flakes back. Big changes coming. I don’t have any names and they are being kept secret until the end of the season. Manny will be let go before the end of the season if he continues to **** the bed.
Nothing u just said is new

Advertisement
I admittedly do not watch any FSU football. It makes me ill. But from what little I’ve seen of Travis previously he looked like a potential problem for us. I was surprised at how much people were calling him trash here (not because I disagreed but because I thought he was gonna be good)
Even in the destruction last year he looked pretty good against us. He is absolutely a problem, specially for our awful tackling/atrocious angle taking defense. If he's upright and healthy when we play them it's a toss up.

Advertisement
If they’re willing to spend to get Mario, then what would stop us from getting him? Blake staying? Just him deciding to stay at Oregon?
Blake staying, mainly.

No insider. I just know how to read the tea leaves in here and STFU and let the leaves come to me, and insiders have hinted to that. Blake needs to go. This isn't a conspiracy. THAT **** IN THE BOOTY *** ***** *** MFER GOTTA GO.

Advertisement
To avoid the extra distraction. If you already know you'll be replacing him and discussions are taking place behind the scenes, what good does it do to cut him loose now and be the subject of every sports show for several weeks?
It’s already a distraction and costing us in recruiting. Show Danny Miaz the door sooner rather than later.

Even in the destruction last year he looked pretty good against us. He is absolutely a problem, specially for our awful tackling/atrocious angle taking defense. If he's upright and healthy when we play them it's a toss up.
Yeah I thought the same thing for sure

Advertisement
Back