Moves are being made

Despite “upgrades” to the staff over the years and having an experienced team, there is zero improvements on the field

I think we knew we were in deep **** when he was hired but held out hope that he would improve. Hasn’t happened at all. Ya gotta go.
I always knew TRob wouldnt turn our DBs any good, hes a recruiter he needs to recruit his guys. He was good for the following years, I hope hes retained by the new staff.

Advertisement
Despite “upgrades” to the staff over the years and having an experienced team, there is zero improvements on the field

I think we knew we were in deep **** when he was hired but held out hope that he would improve. Hasn’t happened at all. Ya gotta go.
Agree, and he does win the off-season, but to have the schematic flaws on defense, to not be able to tackle, the recruiting at LB. All screams to poor coaching.

Age old question: if a poster vaguely calls out another poster as a "fraud" and a "sack riding *****," but never specifically identifies the poster, is it a personal attack worthy of an infraction and warning?

Answer: who cares? It's still a thread derailing and you can issue the warning for that.
Hey, don’t bring me into this.

Bird Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
If only he'd hired a **** decent LB coach to do something with. Or had the insane amount of turnover in coaches in his 3 years here lmao.
He wants to be a part of the linebackers spot, too much pride to realize he sucks at recruiting linebackers. I dont get how he doesnt see all the evidence of his linebackers being either not good or basic af. I dont understand coaches nowadays with these fuqin huge egos man,

Advertisement
Another wasted year of Canes football. Go ahead and sing the chorus for us Adrian....

Last edited:
Imma be honest;

This is part of the problem. Blake James is a grown a$$ man who made grown @&& decisions! If he’s the AD, let him be the AD, MEANING, let him be culpable for the grown *** decisions he’s made, IN ATHLETICS. Stop micromanaging this chit. If he’s not “allowed” to talk football, then obviously u have zero confidence in his leadership abilities. If u have no confidence in that, then why is he still collecting a 7 figure check from this institution?!

Like stop baby sitting this dweeb! Get him the fck outta here! He’s not an AD, and he’s being treated as such; being told to be frustrated, not allowed to talk football or be involved in future hiring processes. No competent school would keep a guy who’s incompetent at their job, just b/c he fund raises. He fund raises while losing funds.

I digress.
This is an excellent point. If he's not allowed to be AD or treated like it, why is he still AD?

Do the majority of BOT members even know what ****** football looks like?

At this point, the Manny excuse machine will be in high rev.

All the injuries.
Playing a freshmans QB
Playing a lot of younger guys
Yada, yada, yada

Wouldn’t surprise in the least if 7-5/6-6 doesn’t get him fired as long as he doesn’t get embarrassed.
I know of one that doesn't even know what a football looks like

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he survives another UNC loss, its hard to believe an in season firing is happening.

UNC just lost to a terrible FSU team. Nobody thinks we will even be competitive against UNC. I expect Mack to smack Manny around again. But I think we all know, there will be no consequence. Manny will not be fired during the season. He may even angle the King injury/young QB into another year or two. This administration don't give a **** about football.

Advertisement
Back