Moves are being made

C0yqyefXUAE63gd.jpg
How is it possible for Blake James to contort his face to look like he is trying to imitate Sloth from The Goonies in every picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? He's a dead man walking, just put him out of his misery. He clearly isn't a very good leader.
To avoid the extra distraction. If you already know you'll be replacing him and discussions are taking place behind the scenes, what good does it do to cut him loose now and be the subject of every sports show for several weeks?

Advertisement
Doing Manny's defense.
I don't get the impression Manny wants any new input on HIS scheme. I would guess all that dude is doing is scouting reports on the team we face that week.
There's no answer to this other than speculation, but seeing the defense you're advising get lit up, you'd have to imagine he's giving advice and Manny's ignoring it because all we're seeing is more of the same.

Advertisement
You've gotta admit though, it sure feels like some conspiracy to keep our sports ******... They've done an extremely impressive job of it since Coker. Like ****, we've only had one "fluke" season of 10 wins and a bowl win in how long?
When things get untenable they move on but they've struck out every time. Coker was a safe bet to at least get a natty when Butch bailed so I get it but hiring Shannon was awful. Hiring Golden seemed like the right move at the time and Richt was a no-brainer solid hire. There's so much more going on here than the head guy. It's not a plug and play gig. It's a tear down to its roots rebuild. And it'll take years. I have no freaking clue who the guy for that job is, or if he's even out there.

Advertisement
There's no answer to this other than speculation, but seeing the defense you're advising get lit up, you'd have to imagine he's giving advice and Manny's ignoring it because all we're seeing is more of the same.
Yeah maybe, but I don't think we've come to terms with the fact that there just isn't a lot of talent here to work with. We got sold a bill of goods on Bolden and Hall, they are very poor safeties. We have one good corner, who ideally should be playing safety, we have zero consistent linebackers, not really one that I think would start for many other ACC teams, save Maybe duke. We have one decently consistent tackle, very little production from the ends. There's just not a lot of talent there on defense. There's Rique and some promising freshmen and that's it.

Advertisement
Back