Moves are being made

Advertisement
They ain’t got ****. Feeding bull**** to the fanfare through “insiders” their trying to keep manny and do so while acting like they were ever considering firing him in the first place.
2x

how-does-that-crow-taste.jpg

Advertisement
I’m not , I have a crap load of receipts , I couldn’t of deleted even if I wanted too lol.
**** deleting anything. You came with the goods. Even when you’re not right you aren’t a total **** most of the time (I left some wiggle room there).

I’m not afraid to be wrong.

This bull**** of trying to be right is what makes this place suck at times. People prancing around claiming to be right. Meh.

Thanks @Cribby!

Advertisement
**** deleting anything. You came with the goods. Even when you’re not right you aren’t a total **** most of the time (I left some wiggle room there).

This bull**** of trying to be right is what makes this place suck at times. People prancing around claiming to be right. Meh.

Thanks @Cribby!
I'm confused. What was Cribby wrong about? Everything I've seen from him was spot on.

Advertisement

Thanks @Cribby!
Correct , I am a ****, not a total ****

I'm confused. What was Cribby wrong about? Everything I've seen from him was spot on.
I’m not saying he was wrong here. He’s admitted to be wrong at times and always owned it when he has.

Not at all related to cribby but to his post about deleting, I’m saying don’t delete anything. Take a W or an L. Don’t be a ****head either way.

What I’m really saying is we have to cut the “Look at me I’m right” parade that turns this place to ****.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he was wrong here. He’s admitted to be wrong at times and always owned it when he has.

Not at all related to cribby but to his post about deleing, I’m saying don’t delete anything. Take a W or an L. Don’t be a ****head either way.

What I’m really saying is we have to cut the “Look at me I’m right” parade that turns this place to ****.
Got it!

Advertisement
Back