Moves are being made

It’s about time for another 15 year old to stomp their feet. Patience... we have known for over a month that manny is gone. We have already reached out to other coaches and we have a list( nice one). But no coaches are going to start to fully negotiate until the seasons over.
How do you know there is a list?

Who made the list?

Who is on the list?

Who reached out to those on the list?

Coaches don't negotiate, agents do.

Advertisement
1636994627575.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like they’re going to give him the next two weeks. We’re not getting an HC in place before January, and they may be concerned the guys will quit and not get us a bid to the Charmin Diarrhea Bowl if he’s canned.
It’s that type of thinking that’s *** backwards at this university players quit on a lane duck coach. If u fire him and put a guy as the intern that they like they will play hard

It seems like they’re going to give him the next two weeks. We’re not getting an HC in place before January, and they may be concerned the guys will quit and not get us a bid to the Charmin Diarrhea Bowl if he’s canned.
Wait until you witness the half assness that will be the next two weeks. In fact, there already were upper classmen talking about draft prep on the flight back from Tallahassee. Best thing that Corch Manuela could do is send all the senior "leaders" packing but he won't because he is a chicken ****.

I’ll assume this is your opinion. The flip side and my opinion, is that Manolo should’ve been fired after UNC. Name Lashlee, Simpson, whomever from the staff interim HC and the players wouldn’t have given up. Plus, giving a head start to have someone in place before January to not completely destroy recruiting for any worthwhile player to sign in February.

The fact is the decision being made in real time has resulted in no action; analysis by paralysis…par for the course at The U.

Advertisement
Lol talk about mass hysteria
I think all things considered, we are a calm, cool, and collected bunch. For me personally, I have reached the "if you can't laugh, you'll cry" phase of our incompetence. Like I wrote to Julio Frenk... the MBA program must appreciate such a wonderfully relatable, easy, and current case study on how to not run a business.

It’s about time for another 15 year old to stomp their feet. Patience... we have known for over a month that manny is gone. We have already reached out to other coaches and we have a list( nice one). But no coaches are going to start to fully negotiate until the seasons over.
"i still have a house in south florida"

Advertisement
How do you know there is a list?

Who made the list?

Who is on the list?

Who reached out to those on the list?

Coaches don't negotiate, agents do.
They ain’t got ****. Feeding bull**** to the fanfare through “insiders” their trying to keep manny and do so while acting like they were ever considering firing him in the first place.

Advertisement
Back