Moves are being made

TRob is a full on Jedi assassin

DVD is just learning to pick up a stick using the force
Yes, a Jedi Assassin who has up 550 passing yards against NC State and has one of the worst pass defense in the country. Get rid of him with the other clowns, including the so-called Offensive Genious hillbilly had had to have DVD bail him out. Wife the slate clean and this time pay up for quality coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
turtle-slippery.gif

Oh yea. I was a little kid but I'm old enough to remember there was little patience for Jimmy. Can't imagine what it would have looked like if we had message boards. There was sports talk radio back then and it was ugly. Especially after the Maryland game.
Yep that was year one. Year 2 he was playing for an NC.

I’ve never changed my stance , miracle run or bye. They’ve been clear he was finishing the year , maybe that choke job yesterday changed that.
I’m not questioning or mad at you. I’m more questioning why we keep waiting and waiting to make any changes. I get giving him the road to win out, too. And giving him the next two weeks - to finish.

I’m really more in the camp of trying to get some positive momentum and just not seeing it

Advertisement
Yes, a Jedi Assassin who has up 550 passing yards against NC State and has one of the worst pass defense in the country. Get rid of him with the other clowns, including the so-called Offensive Genious hillbilly had had to have DVD bail him out. Wife the slate clean and this time pay up for quality coaches.

So you honestly think our pass defense is bad because of TRob and not Manny and his scheme?

Also, for the record Miami outbid Florida Gators for TRob.

I’m all for a complete overhaul but TRob ain’t the problem

Manny Diaz and Blake James are

Advertisement
It seems like they’re going to give him the next two weeks. We’re not getting an HC in place before January, and they may be concerned the guys will quit and not get us a bid to the Charmin Diarrhea Bowl if he’s canned.

Advertisement
It’s about time for another new ‘insider’.
It’s about time for another 15 year old to stomp their feet. Patience... we have known for over a month that manny is gone. We have already reached out to other coaches and we have a list( nice one). But no coaches are going to start to fully negotiate until the seasons over.

It’s about time for another 15 year old to stomp their feet. Patience... we have known for over a month that manny is gone. We have already reached out to other coaches and we have a list( nice one). But no coaches are going to start to fully negotiate until the seasons over.

I have a list too. Come on, man.

Advertisement
Back