Move Martell above Hightower

What is so hard to understand that perhaps the guy posting this thread was not one of the guys *****ing about Martell getting snaps?
“Some of y’all” is not directly implied to anyone. Whoever fits the shoe fits the shoe. The ones that were bytching know exactly who they are.

Advertisement
And both made plays to help us win games throughout their careers...as for the other guy
Have you seen the qbs and offensive systems Thomas has played with and in the last two years? He was big in the FSU win last year, Va Tech last year, UNC 2017, Syracuse 2017. Do you want to continue looking like the dumb**** you currently are?

Advertisement
“Some of y’all” is not directly implied to anyone. Whoever fits the shoe fits the shoe. The ones that were bytching know exactly who they are.

I get that, but you can then say that about every thread. For all you know, none of the people *****ing about that are even in this thread.

Have you seen the qbs and offensive systems Thomas has played with and in the last two years? He was big in the FSU win last year, Va Tech last year, UNC 2017, Syracuse 2017. Do you want to continue looking like the dumb**** you currently are?

Yep. Really rocked that 5 win FSU team, 4 win VT team and **** UNC team. Continue to make excuses. Please tell me when he takes over a game in a big moment, despite all of the excuses you keep bringing up. You know where to find me, dumb****.

Im a big Hightower fan but tonight's drop really hurt. I have no doubt he'll be a solid contributor in the future but my goodness did he let down the squad tonight. Hopefully he grows from this.

My question is.... Can Martell kick field goals?

Yep. Really rocked that 5 win FSU team, 4 win VT team and **** UNC team. Continue to make excuses. Please tell me when he takes over a game in a big moment, despite all of the excuses you keep bringing up. You know where to find me, dumb****.
Define big moment then....because to me a big moment is against a couple rivals and a ranked team like LSU. You must be the dumbest person on this board. Look at the qbs he played with and the offense he was in the last two years. If he’s in Oklahoma, Ohio State’s offense he’s an all American the first two years.

Advertisement
Define big moment then....because to me a big moment is against a couple rivals and a ranked team like LSU. You must be the dumbest person on this board. Look at the qbs he played with and the offense he was in the last two years. If he’s in Oklahoma, Ohio State’s offense he’s an all American the first two years.

Define big moment: fielding a punt inside of your own 10 yard line. Having a game winning TD hit your hands. Let’s start there.

Yes, if he was playing in the Big 12, where no one plays any defense, his stats would be great. But guess what, he’s not. He’s a good receiver, not elite.

Advertisement
A little patience with the receivers. Jarren is a **** good QB and those receivers will get better and will look better.

Hightower has a baddddd drop but that will happen time to time. It wasn’t the reason why we lost.

Advertisement
Jordan, JT4, Osborn & Harley are all playing very well.

Pope looks like he has real potential.

Hightower has to make straightforward catches that hit him in the numbers. If he doesn't catch the ball consistently, he should ride the pine.

Wiggins should be used on reverses as the dude is fast but doesn't have the greatest hands. I hope he continues to progress.

Mallory will be a valuable part of this team going forward. Made one great TD catch & dropped a critical 2-point conversion. Not giving up on Mallory as he has way too much potential.

The margin between victory & defeat is very small in CFB. Every single down matters. Only players that consistently catch the ball should play. Everyone else MUST sit (until they can prove they are incredibly reliable in practice). Enos should not waste a single down throwing to unreliable players. We need Ws.
I am With you, even on Mallory but good lawd, I can’t recall a time where I consistently see a tight end getting pancaked on many plays he is assigned blocking duty. It’s embarrassing.

There is a reason why a transfer WR2 from SUNY-Buffalo can come to the University of Miami and immediately be WR1.

EthicalGentleJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back