Move Martell above Hightower

Advertisement
We now see why Osborn came in from Buffalo & took all these all-americans & high 4*’s lunch. They’re all so overrated it’s insane.
yeah, out of all our position groups WR is without a doubt the most overrated. it's not even about the coaching, we've just got some wildly overhyped dudes there who aren't playing well when the lights come on, period.

Only WR with a pulse is Osborn

Agree and will add ....
Osborn made that one catch in the end zone I think where he had to reach out a bit, but he was strong with the ball when it hit his hands. It was like the opposite of what happened with JT in the end zone in the UF game and to a lesser extent what happened with Mallory on the 2 point conversion attempt. At the time I was like ... now that’s how you catch the ball.
Also looked like Osborn caught a few bullets on some of those slants and otherwise hauled in a couple of tough passes in traffic.
Looks like his overall hard work and that extra work on the jugs machine has helped him.

Elite guys make the catch. Elite guys don’t drop TDs and muff punts against rivals.
The muff punt was bad and the catch in the endzone was difficult. NFL guys struggle to make that catch. No chance any makes that catch on that deep ball tonight. He made a few tough grabs tonight and picked up multiple first downs and was wide open a bunch per usual.

Advertisement
Make a ******* play. Hit him in the chest. Make a ******* play. I guess he needs to be standing all by himself with the nearest defender 12 yards away and then ball gently fall like a snowflake into his outstretched arms. Make. A. *******. Play.
I’m dying at the stupidity on this board. I guarantee zero WR’s make that catch on an underthrown ball with one arm being held.

Advertisement
Agree and will add ....
Osborn made that one catch in the end zone I think where he had to reach out a bit, but he was strong with the ball when it hit his hands. It was like the opposite of what happened with JT in the end zone in the UF game and to a lesser extent what happened with Mallory on the 2 point conversion attempt. At the time I was like ... now that’s how you catch the ball.
Also looked like Osborn caught a few bullets on some of those slants and otherwise hauled in a couple of tough passes in traffic.
Looks like his overall hard work and that extra work on the jugs machine has helped him.

Exactly. Being a WR means you make catches when defenders are on your ***. You fight for balls. You want it.

The muff punt was bad and the catch in the endzone was difficult. NFL guys struggle to make that catch. No chance any makes that catch on that deep ball tonight. He made a few tough grabs tonight and picked up multiple first downs and was wide open a bunch per usual.
The TD catch Osborne had. I guarantee you Thomas drops that.

Advertisement
Thomas had an incredibly difficult catch on 3rd down over the middle when the refs robbed us on cam Harris run

Refs robbed us on a ton of plays. Howell would have been sacked at least 6 more times..lost count

Thomas had an incredibly difficult catch on 3rd down over the middle when the refs robbed us on cam Harris run
Brock don’t even give these two idiots the time of day. They think every ball thrown to our guys is an easy catch. It’s embarrassing the amount of stupidity I see on this board daily.

Advertisement
I’m dying at the stupidity on this board. I guarantee zero WR’s make that catch on an underthrown ball with one arm being held.

I guarantee Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, Phillip Dorset or even Stacey ******* Coley don’t muff a punt, drop a game winning TD AND drop that pass in two consecutive games. I saw UNC receivers make outstanding catches last week to help their QB last week.

Whatever. No difference makers at WR. Doesn’t matter who plays. Solid across the middle, but nobody gets deep. Makes Williams numbers all the more impressive.

Pope had a little burst on his second catch - didn't show much on the pass in the flats he caught though. I can see why he'd be highly rated.

Hightower - yeah that was a bad drop, but we know he can play from last year. Needs more snaps.
Pope is under sized, needs to be put in space with ball in hand, a la UCF offense - he would thrive in their scheme

I guarantee Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, Phillip Dorset or even Stacey ******* Coley don’t muff a punt, drop a game winning TD AND drop that pass in two consecutive games. I saw UNC receivers make outstanding catches last week to help their QB last week.
Dorsett dropped two easy TD catches against ND and him and Coley dropped multiple balls throughout their careers.

Advertisement
Back