Move Martell above Hightower

I def is was on the Pope wagon and he seems like a JAG at this point. No play making ability when he gets the ball.

Hightower’s drop was awful but he was open by like 3 yards for a T.D. early in the game and Jarren missed him and went to the other side of the field

Advertisement
KJ - ******* legit, nuf said
JT - NFL talent who cant put it together, seems mentally weak and wont live up to his potential. Sad, ****** hope im wrong
Harley - overall decent and hardworker but small, weak, and looks slow. Below average speed for someone his size
Hightower - c'mon bro, dropped one on the money. Jury is out
Pope - take away his 5 stars and grade him objectively. He looks like a small weak WR with average burst. JAG
Wiggins - learn to catch than get some playing time
Martell - who knows but have no problem playing him over pope, wiggins, and hightower. See what he can do, has burst at least

Overall WR room is INSANELY overrated by CIS. It's average at best.

Advertisement
I was going to start a thread on this but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. These 3-4 WRs were the core of Storm18 or whatever that supposed top 10 class was called. I don’t care that they’re “only sophomores,” I need signs that they’re developing and so far I’ve seen nothing.

I was going to start a thread on this but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. These 3-4 WRs were the core of Storm18 or whatever that supposed top 10 class was called. I don’t care that they’re “only sophomores,” I need signs that they’re developing and so far I’ve seen nothing.
Clemson has freshman last year going off in the national championship. The whole they are young excuse isn’t valid any more in this day and age of football.

Clemson has freshman last year going off in the national championship. The whole they are young excuse isn’t valid any more in this day and age of football.
This. Including for QBs. Also, this applies in the NFL too. Unfortunately, anytime somebody brings up youth or inexperience as an excuse about a college or pro football player, it’s probably too late for the player. At some point, you can either play or you can’t.

Advertisement
Jordan, JT4, Osborn & Harley are all playing very well.

Pope looks like he has real potential.

Hightower has to make straightforward catches that hit him in the numbers. If he doesn't catch the ball consistently, he should ride the pine.

Wiggins should be used on reverses as the dude is fast but doesn't have the greatest hands. I hope he continues to progress.

Mallory will be a valuable part of this team going forward. Made one great TD catch & dropped a critical 2-point conversion. Not giving up on Mallory as he has way too much potential.

The margin between victory & defeat is very small in CFB. Every single down matters. Only players that consistently catch the ball should play. Everyone else MUST sit (until they can prove they are incredibly reliable in practice). Enos should not waste a single down throwing to unreliable players. We need Ws.

Harley's legs move so fast and still goes nowhere. You can't be that small and be slow. JT is undrafted if he leaves this year or maybe a team takes a flyer on him in the later rounds because of his speed (maybe he can be close to what Deshaun Jackson was).

Osborn physically looks like an NFL receiver and runs good routes and seems like he has good hands. Would be interested to see what his 40 time will be.

And I'm starting to see why Pope hasn't made an impact. You have two different offensive staffs sending the same message.

Just for example. Do people really think Renfrow at Clemson was more talented then the other kids he was ahead of on the depth chart? But he played harder and made plays. So guess what he was moved ahead of them.

Not gonna lie, some of y’all were bytching these past 2 weeks about Martell getting more snaps than Pope, Hightower Wiggins. Until those guys can prove that they deserve more snaps on a consistent basis I say continue to roll out Tate

What is so hard to understand that perhaps the guy posting this thread was not one of the guys *****ing about Martell getting snaps?

Advertisement
A more mature Jw15 will make these jags look better. But they aren't making much of the few opportunities they're getting either.

Pope had a little burst on his second catch - didn't show much on the pass in the flats he caught though. I can see why he'd be highly rated.

Hightower - yeah that was a bad drop, but we know he can play from last year. Needs more snaps.

Seriously?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back