Motivational Speaker

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
I know Al occasionally brings guys in and since Ray Lewis will be in attendance to watch his kid I pray that he asked him to do it!

Advertisement
Rumor is, Al already has someone in mind:
73.gif

Butch Davis made the players watch Gladiator before the 2001 Sugar Bowl. I'm a sucker for anything the motivates people.

He just needs to play Jerome Brown saying We're the boss repeatedly in the locker room. Subliminal rage, 28 days later style.

Ray lewis is a world class motivator but I would have players that have played in the last two meetings speak. We need someone to demonstrate how much we hate the gators through experience

Advertisement
Ray lewis is a world class motivator but I would have players that have played in the last two meetings speak. We need someone to demonstrate how much we hate the gators through experience

I mentioned Brock the other day. Seems a UiF transfer that beat them(and clearly LOVED it) would have a lot of insight on the rivalry.

if we need a motivator to motivate this team before THIS game,

we not back.

matter fact, just fold the program if that's the case.

I'll be honest, if we need a motivational speaker for this game we are in trouble. I'd Imagine the kids will be higher than the sky for this one.

Advertisement
after 10 years of What some of us have seen...talking is over. Just win the game.

Let Ray enjoy his son...

Brent Musburger... The team should be ready to go kill the gaytors after he starts calling people by the wrong name...

Brent: OK, Stephon Morris, do your best out there!

Stephen: My name is Stephen Morris, Brent.

Brent: Oh. Sorry about that. Ok. Is there a Dude Johnson, Jr. here?

Duke: Yo, my name is Duke, man!

Brent: Ok, Duke Man, I want you to take it to the house so I can say "Touchdown, Buckeyes!"

AL: WTF?!?!

Advertisement
We've witnessed some of the best motivational speeches in history over the last several years from Mike Irving and Ray Lewis. I think we've lost every one of those games. That stuff's great for movies and for fans, but it doesn't seem to work for our team.

I don't think our team needs to be "motivated" by a speaker. In fact, I'd say we tend to be a little too wound up sometimes. I'd prefer to see the guys more relaxed and just go out there and play loose. If they don't understand or appreciate how big this game is by now, then their pilot lights are out.

Just compile a few video clips showing all the idiots (SEC slurpers) on ESPN saying UM has absolutely no chance..

Advertisement
We've witnessed some of the best motivational speeches in history over the last several years from Mike Irving and Ray Lewis. I think we've lost every one of those games. That stuff's great for movies and for fans, but it doesn't seem to work for our team.

I don't think our team needs to be "motivated" by a speaker. In fact, I'd say we tend to be a little too wound up sometimes. I'd prefer to see the guys more relaxed and just go out there and play loose. If they don't understand or appreciate how big this game is by now, then their pilot lights are out.

I think we just stunk

Advertisement
Back