Motivational Speaker

Motivational speeches to football teams are vastly overrated. You are either ready or you aren't. No speech is going to put you over the top.

Not even "win one for the Gipper".

Advertisement
I love our old guys, but these kids have to go out win this for themselves, for their legacy. It has been too long now for speeches from Ray and Mike to work. This is like 1983. A new Cane dynasty, new decade of domination. These kids need to be like Howard's team, not JJ's. They need to MAKE the name, not protect the name. I want DP to crush the swamp scum QB or RB, jump up and scream "RAY WHO!" Homage to the past is for after the game. These kids need to be playing for this team, not our ghosts, to beat the reptiles. I don't want anyone picking us. NOBODY gave us a chance in **** to be the Cornhuskers. I like this team's chances to do what the 83 team did. I can feel it the night just like then. We got this.

If there is a speech to be given. How could you go with anyone but ray.

I might know a guy.. He puts his heart in this ****.. Dawg.

[video=youtube;LG_f1GzmwHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG_f1GzmwHo[/video]

Advertisement
We've witnessed some of the best motivational speeches in history over the last several years from Mike Irving and Ray Lewis. I think we've lost every one of those games. That stuff's great for movies and for fans, but it doesn't seem to work for our team.

I don't think our team needs to be "motivated" by a speaker. In fact, I'd say we tend to be a little too wound up sometimes. I'd prefer to see the guys more relaxed and just go out there and play loose. If they don't understand or appreciate how big this game is by now, then their pilot lights are out.

BINGO. Just what I was thinking. Every time we hear about some great "motivational speech" we have lost the big game.

Enough talking. Enough bullsh*t. This is F*CKING UF@G. If we cant get up for this game, no f*cking speech is going to change that. Lets just go out there and kick someone's d*ck in the dirt.

We've witnessed some of the best motivational speeches in history over the last several years from Mike Irving and Ray Lewis. I think we've lost every one of those games. That stuff's great for movies and for fans, but it doesn't seem to work for our team.

I don't think our team needs to be "motivated" by a speaker. In fact, I'd say we tend to be a little too wound up sometimes. I'd prefer to see the guys more relaxed and just go out there and play loose. If they don't understand or appreciate how big this game is by now, then their pilot lights are out.

BINGO. Just what I was thinking. Every time we hear about some great "motivational speech" we have lost the big game.

Enough talking. Enough bullsh*t. This is F*CKING UF@G. If we cant get up for this game, no f*cking speech is going to change that. Lets just go out there and kick someone's d*ck in the dirt.

Who gave the motivational speech before the final game at the OB?

Man, forget a motivational speaker. Somebody on the team has to do it!

You watch all the motivational speeches where we won, it wasn't an alum who gave it! It was a PLAYER on the TEAM!

So..... Who's going to step up is the question.

Advertisement
How about Prez Obama. Change that cause if its been like his Presidency we will suck *** on the field after his great speech

How about Prez Obama. Change that cause if its been like his Presidency we will suck *** on the field after his great speech

80.gif

Take that political BS to the muzzle loader forum **** to the Wez.

Who gave the motivational speech before the final game at the OB?

Randy Shannon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be honest, if we need a motivational speaker for this game we are in trouble. I'd Imagine the kids will be higher than the sky for this one.

whats the point of a motivational speaker? you want them to come to games like Savannah state or Boston college?

Advertisement
Back