Moten

Advertisement
First STA troll I've seen

NWO now they have a new coach who is encouraging this stuff.

That's bull****. Rocco is a class act. Preaches same stuff Smith did. He'd never encourage trolling. Maybe telling him to reevaluate if he's not sure. Don't put stuff out there like that. He's been coach 2 years now. Why wasn't there trolling before Moten?

Roco told Moten and his parents to continue to talk to 4 other schools instead of shut it down and stay solid to Florida. Does that sound like how STA used to run their program ? Encouraging kids to look around?

That's bull****. Rocco is a class act. Preaches same stuff Smith did. He'd never encourage trolling. Maybe telling him to reevaluate if he's not sure. Don't put stuff out there like that. He's been coach 2 years now. Why wasn't there trolling before Moten?

Roco told Moten and his parents to continue to talk to 4 other schools instead of shut it down and stay solid to Florida. Does that sound like how STA used to run their program ? Encouraging kids to look around?

I mean nothing wrong with looking around for the biggest decision of his life especially when he has 10 months to do it

I keep hearing this about the coach telling him to look around what's the source of that if I may ask

Dent just used Miami as leverage to get an offer from FSU. He wanted to play WR (Miami wanted him to play S) and FSU was his "dream school"

Advertisement

Smith, and Rocco, like them to sit down and review everything with their staff first. Moten shocked them by doing this. Their kids never do this. If they had met and reviewed everything to make sure the family did their homework, they would definitely encourage shutting it down, even if it was UF. STA wants what's best for the kid. Rocco isn't like that, so don't spread rumors that he is

Dent just used Miami as leverage to get an offer from FSU. He wanted to play WR (Miami wanted him to play S) and FSU was his "dream school"

After seeing his frame in the FSU spring game I'm not so sure how much of a safety he would have been. Female shoulders

Smith, and Rocco, like them to sit down and review everything with their staff first. Moten shocked them by doing this. Their kids never do this. If they had met and reviewed everything to make sure the family did their homework, they would definitely encourage shutting it down, even if it was UF. STA wants what's best for the kid. Rocco isn't like that, so don't spread rumors that he is
I am not spreading any rumors as you see. Rocco encourage Moten to continue to talk to other schools

I am not spreading any rumors as you see. Rocco encourage Moten to continue to talk to other schools

Having a kid do his research before being fully committed isn't exactly trolling, which you said he is encouraging above

Advertisement

I for one hope he's slandering the f out of Florida. F the gators. I wish every single HC in sfl would encourage their kids that are thinking about the gators to keep looking. That way they'll stay the **** out of sfl.

I for one hope he's slandering the f out of Florida. F the gators. I wish every single HC in sfl would encourage their kids that are thinking about the gators to keep looking. That way they'll stay the **** out of sfl.
understandable some people don't care about young men's future and you are one of them

understandable some people don't care about young men's future and you are one of them

wtf. When did UiF become the holy grail and the only school a kid can go to. What the **** are you smoking.

Advertisement

wtf. When did UiF become the holy grail and the only school a kid can go to. What the **** are you smoking.

I never said that

cant be because of better education

cant be because of better education

And the ever present "bad influences" of coral gables

Advertisement
Trolling has now become a biohazard level 4 virus. the patient zero, keef, has infected numerous South florida players with this fatal virus.

Are you a fly on the wall everywhere? You seem to make statements with authority, UGA coaches told Sony they will take the first two commits, STA head coach told Moten to look around after committing, etc, etc.........
Please stop it's getting annoying.

If Moten committed to us and then pulled the same stunt we'd call it a troll job. It is what it is. And yes he was quoted saying his coach told him to keep his options open, as I recall.

**** it sure as **** would be fantastic to just destroy UFag by flipping their two sofl guys just when muscrap thought he had a foothold down here, and then kick their asses back to gayville in sept...Tripple whammy

Advertisement
Back