Moten

Joecorzo

Recruit
Speaking with STA running back Madre London today, who happens to be best friends with Anthony Moten. He told me he although Florida is his dream school he thinks Moten will de-commit soon. Moten has too many offers and wants to explore his options.

Advertisement
Are you the kid who said a couple days ago you were in class with corey holmes

Advertisement
well his coach is definitely pushing him not to be firm to Florida he should decommit if he wants to explore his options he can be replaced

Advertisement
Ahhhh yes, the 3 week long commitment. Gotta love recruiting. My favorite will still always be Greg Dent, who I believe was committed for less than a week.

Advertisement
If Florida was always his dream school then why wete ppl actn like he was a cane lock????

Ahhhh yes, the 3 week long commitment. Gotta love recruiting. My favorite will still always be Greg Dent, who I believe was committed for less than a week.

Also had that WR from Lakeland a year or two ago who committed and then flipped to the suckeyes like 2 weeks later (Southward)

I know he considered Miami earlier but I think he's looking for a place where he can step in and play

Advertisement
If Florida was always his dream school then why wete ppl actn like he was a cane lock????

Because our people are sometimes wrong just as rival 'insiders' are wrong. We clowned Langston(he is a tool regardless) last year and we turned out the clowns. I dont even think the kid is all that good, decent but not great. The thing is that decent right now would be huge for us at DT.

I know he considered Miami earlier but I think he's looking for a place where he can step in and play

ehhh....has he taken a look at our depth chart? surely there is not a better situation in the country for playing time then what our situation is at DT

First STA troll I've seen

NWO now they have a new coach who is encouraging this stuff.

That's bull****. Rocco is a class act. Preaches same stuff Smith did. He'd never encourage trolling. Maybe telling him to reevaluate if he's not sure. Don't put stuff out there like that. He's been coach 2 years now. Why wasn't there trolling before Moten?

Advertisement
Back