Most unappreciated Canes

Malik Rosier broke most of his records which shows how irrelevant they were in the first place. Rosier is more deserving of at least an honobale mention in this subject over Kaaya.
No he didn't.

Kaaya is the All-time leader in passing yards in school history, 2nd all-time in Passing yards in a single season, 2nd all-time in career passing TD's, 3rd all-time single season passing TD's & 3rd all-time in career TD's.

The only record Rosier broke was Most yards from scrimmage in a single season, which was previously held by Stephen Morris & Bernie Kosar.

Advertisement
Malik Rosier broke most of his records which shows how irrelevant they were in the first place. Rosier is more deserving of at least an honobale mention in this subject over Kaaya.

Since you can't do any research, he broke one-- single season yards from scrimmage, and did it with the highest % of rushing yards by a QB in decades. Nice try. 👍

Advertisement
No he didn't.

Kaaya is the All-time leader in passing yards in school history, 2nd all-time in Passing yards in a single season, 2nd all-time in career passing TD's, 3rd all-time single season passing TD's & 3rd all-time in career TD's.

The only record Rosier broke was Most yards from scrimmage in a single season, which was previously held by Stephen Morris & Bernie Kosar.

Correct, sir.

Nevermind, Krazy, he's a ***aloon who will disappear from his hit 'n run into Bolivia.

Antrel Rolle doesn't get mentioned as much as he likely should with some if the other greats we've had at db. Kenny Phillips is the same way.

Duke Johnson is another even though he owns the yardage record he isn't held in as high regard to the Edge, Portis, Mcgahee, etc. He is a victim of playing on average teams.

Advertisement
No he didn't.

I don't understand the hate for someone especially a QB that holds any record at Miami or "QB U"

We've had some of the greatest play here and all worked hard for everything thry earned.

A Miami record is no joke in any sane Came fans book

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my all time favorite Cane who doesn't get a ton of love is Tremain Mack. Daniel Stubbs and Rusty Medearis are a couple of others who I don't think got their just due. Any other program and they'd be freaking legends in their own right.
Stubbs is UMs All Time Sacks leader and has 2 SB Rings...I promise you he's gotten his due...same for Medearis...

Advertisement
Back