Most Improved List

Advertisement
Did you think N'Kosi looked better than his best game as a starter? I didn't. Better than his worst games, for sure.

I think a lot had to do with Richts crappy O. Lot of work to do but I think it will all QBs will look much better next year

You may not be competent so i will break it down. Most improve for the spring means from beginning of camp to the end of camp. So if your count came to one other guy than your math teachers need to back pay all their earnings

Most improved QB from beginning till end of spring. Considering one guy is a walk-on and the other guy has been there for about a month....he beat out one other guy.

I personally I’m not pumped about the awards but I’m pumped at the players who won them because that means they all looked much better than last year and all of these guys didn’t necessarily GET IT last year and now are working towards the right path

I'm trying to tell u all, if G could learn the playbook and play fast he should be the starting striker. It will not happen bc of seniority but next year he's going to make that position look easy.

Advertisement
Dude, he hasn't shown ****e yet. It's April. Let him get through one off-season without any probs and then you can crown him...but jeez, man, you're riding his nutz hard.

I don't think it's necessarily the offseason that Kosi struggles with. I believe Kosi struggles with success and I admittedly struggle with that too to this day. U get complacent, stop taking suggestions bc u think u have it figured out. Lil dude is confident and that's what I like about him. Failure doesn't affect him as much bc of his confidence. But when u taste success and everyone is telling u how good u are, pumping your head up, that ego is a beast. It's like a drug. Let's see if he can stay humble coming off a consistent spring and do what he needs to do.

I think a lot had to do with Richts crappy O. Lot of work to do but I think it will all QBs will look much better next year

People are putting a lot of stock into Richt being the worst OC in existence.
I'll believe it when I see our team outclassing others. I've seen better OC's than Richt lose plenty of bowl games with our team.

I don't think it's necessarily the offseason that Kosi struggles with. I believe Kosi struggles with success and I admittedly struggle with that too to this day. U get complacent, stop taking suggestions bc u think u have it figured out. Lil dude is confident and that's what I like about him. Failure doesn't affect him as much bc of his confidence. But when u taste success and everyone is telling u how good u are, pumping your head up, that ego is a beast. It's like a drug. Let's see if he can stay humble coming off a consistent spring and do what he needs to do.

Not sure I understand your point.

Perry wasn’t struggling with success when he was acting like an immature d-bag last year. In fact, it’s BECAUSE he was acting like an immature d-bag that he rarely saw the field and wasn’t able to attain success. If he’d had even an ounce more maturity, he’d have easily beaten out Kaaya

Not sure I understand your point.

Perry wasn’t struggling with success when he was acting like an immature d-bag last year. In fact, it’s BECAUSE he was acting like a d-bag

He flashed that stack of money (I'm assuming he got from our bagmen) after he won the Florida St. game. My point is, some people can handle failure well. it's success and ego that are their downfall.

Advertisement
He flashed that stack of money (I'm assuming he got from our bagmen) after he won the Florida St. game. My point is, some people can handle failure well. it's success and ego that are their downfall.

The stack was one incident among many, there was also the vid he posted of him bangin some chick. And there were numerous other rumors of him being a headcase and acting the fool.

He never achieved enough success here to play it off like he just couldn’t handle all the riches of his success.

I do hope he’s seen the light now, and it sounds like he’s been on the straight n narrow for the last few months...let’s hope he keeps it up.

**** your own face, *****boy.

He owes the team the ability to get through one off-season without posting dumb **** on Twitter or acting like a bytch. He's made it half the way there. If he can make it till August without posting a snapchat of his balls teabagging your face, I'll give him some kudos then.
:q3xkxex:

The stack was one incident among many, there was also the vid he posted of him bangin some chick. And there were numerous other rumors of him being a headcase and acting the fool.

He never achieved enough success here to play it off like he just couldn’t handle all the riches of his success.

I do hope he’s seen the light now, and it sounds like he’s been on the straight n narrow for the last few months...let’s hope he keeps it up.

Being a QB on a Miami Hurricane roster is a massive success in itself, let alone start. Let's hope he doesn't have to lose it all to realize what he had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back