Most Improved List

Eat a d1ck punk. Nothing i said was as you interpreted. He's shown consistency and growth but you feel as if he owes your dumb *** some special intangible that dont exist

**** your own face, *****boy.

He owes the team the ability to get through one off-season without posting dumb **** on Twitter or acting like a bytch. He's made it half the way there. If he can make it till August without posting a snapchat of his balls teabagging your face, I'll give him some kudos then.

Advertisement
i agree.

N'Kosi looked like an All-Star recovering and leading us back to victory over FSU after being down 27-7...but after that game..Meh.

Never completely understood what happened to him last season...especially CMR giving up on him against UVA ...knowing maybe he could have bounced back as he did against FSU.

BUT that's all history.

New day, new offense, new competition..... The position must be earned
I think pulling him in that game, hurt Nkosi and the team

Advertisement
That UM Look When Your In HS.....

Anyone who picks who will win the QB competition correctly will get these...
View attachment 84009

That's about how much our opinions, bragging rights, 1st to say it, I told you so's, increased self esteem etc etc. are worth in the overall scheme of things

They're all Canes. We're fortunate to have all three as they each have good qualities and Lord knows we need QB depth and good options over a long season.

I'm sure Enos and Diaz will select whoever's the best for the offense and winning..

Frankly, I hope whoever gets it wins it outright ....so there is NO doubt whatsoever....BUT even IF that happens.... I sincerely doubt the QB factions will disappear.

Carry On....GO CANES
Very solid post, but f'uck your post. Where can I get one of those cookies......with some butter pecan ice cream?

Advertisement
**** your own face, *****boy.

He owes the team the ability to get through one off-season without posting dumb **** on Twitter or acting like a bytch. He's made it half the way there. If he can make it till August without posting a snapchat of his balls teabagging your face, I'll give him some kudos then.
You each make very eloquent arguments. Well said.

Advertisement
I guess you did not read what he said . No where in his comment did he throw shade on the other 2 QBs. He's addressing the Nkosi haters.
I guess you didn't read what I said either. I said in the second paragraph that I wasn't taking a shot at him.

Advertisement
He didn't say anothing negative about William's or Martell. He was pointing out many people were/are down on Perry counting him out before Spring ball even started. Perry hasn't won the job, but he's not out of it either as many expected. In fact, he probably has a slight lead for QB1.

I'm not sure why you're questioning a poster that did nothing but rubbed it in the Perry haters faces a little bit. He never brought up the other QBs. You did.
You didn't read my post all the way through. Check out the second paragraph please

Advertisement
Back