Most Improved List

Advertisement
I LOVE IT...Iet them kosi hating slobs out, now they can have something to **** on him even more about.
I don't get it. Why are guys digging in on one guy to win the job and are willing to talk trash about the other 2 guys in the competition? I'm guessing you're a Kosi guy, if Kosi doesn't win the job will you be mad? Everyone can have an opinion on who they think will start. I think it will be Williams but I'm perfectly fine with Perry or Martell starting. Let the best man win the battle. No need to talk bad about the kids or each other just because we don't have the same opinion on who should lead the team.

Oh, and this isn't a shot at you at all. You're comment just reads as a Kosi supporter that's aware of others hating on the kid.

Advertisement
I don't get it. Why are guys digging in on one guy to win the job and are willing to talk trash about the other 2 guys in the competition? I'm guessing you're a Kosi guy, if Kosi doesn't win the job will you be mad? Everyone can have an opinion on who they think will start. I think it will be Williams but I'm perfectly fine with Perry or Martell starting. Let the best man win the battle. No need to talk bad about the kids or each other just because we don't have the same opinion on who should lead the team.

Oh, and this isn't a shot at you at all. You're comment just reads as a Kosi supporter that's aware of others hating on the kid.

People are weird, my man. When the only validation in your life is a "like" click on a message board where no one knows who you are, it means a lot to you to be able to say, "I was right". I have no clue how or why anyone would be like this, but it very much exists on here. So, it's perfectly acceptable to call the other 2 kids scrubs or other names, just so if "your guy" wins the battle, a couple middle-aged men can click a like button on your post. Real life weirdos, bud.

Well said, man. I don't understand this tribal need of so many to claim one and bash the other two either. Makes zero sense. Whoever the staff chooses to start on 8/24 is our guy. Period. And it's his job until he loses it. Don't get what's gained at all by dividing up over it right now. 8/24 is a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ways away!

Advertisement
Did Kosi not deserve criticism from his act off the field and his inconsistencies on the field??
Imma keep it adult with you; "clean slate" my friend...the immature ppl are the ones trying to hold a 19-20yr old back in last year. He is showing you guys that he has turned the corner and we still hear, "i don't trust him, he has character concerns, he doesn't make wise decisions." Wtf, can we move on. It's 2019, clean slate and he's shown that he understands the circumstances before him and has taken steps forward in his growth as a man and P5 qb.

Imma keep it adult with you; "clean slate" my friend...the immature ppl are the ones trying to hold a 19-20yr old back in last year. He is showing you guys that he has turned the corner and we still hear, "i don't trust him, he has character concerns, he doesn't make wise decisions." Wtf, can we move on. It's 2019, clean slate and he's shown that he understands the circumstances before him and has taken steps forward in his growth as a man and P5 qb.

Dude, he hasn't shown ****e yet. It's April. Let him get through one off-season without any probs and then you can crown him...but jeez, man, you're riding his nutz hard.

Advertisement

I've been quoted as someone that will not let others put down, bash, or trash our existing players (Perry & JW) just because there's a new shiny toy in town. It's ok to support your fav if you just have to have one, but to hate on the other guys to validate your stance with a guy wont cut it as a canes fan.

Well said, man. I don't understand this tribal need of so many to claim one and bash the other two either. Makes zero sense. Whoever the staff chooses to start on 8/24 is our guy. Period. And it's his job until he loses it. Don't get what's gained at all by dividing up over it right now. 8/24 is a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ways away!

Indeed it is and as others have pointed out, it will be whoever takes the bull by the horns over the Summer that will head into Fall camp with some semblance of a “lead”. But in Fall camp that could evaporate so all 3 will need to remain diligent and focused.

So you're telling me that the returning QB that ended last season highest on the depth chart was awarded most improved among QBs?

And yet, the QB Whisperers and former D1 QB Coaches in the media and on these boards will continue to disect his mechanics, footwork, and other faux expert criteria instead of trusting the eyes.

#TheyDontWantItToBeKo!

May the best man win. For those of us that aren't blessed with NFL Hall of Fame QBs-level expertise, it's pretty apparent who the best QB is right now.

Advertisement

I guess you did not read what he said . No where in his comment did he throw shade on the other 2 QBs. He's addressing the Nkosi haters.

FACTS

Advertisement
Back