Most important 18 days in a decade

Advertisement
(I'll leave out 2013 season when we were 7-0 then dropped three straight becuase I still have nightmares about that epic collapse)

On October 20th We're either 7-0 with playoff aspirations and a top 5 ranking

Or potentially taking a back seat in the acc coastal race

Gonna be a wild three weeks. Let's all be excited we're relevant and low key wish for an injury to mitch tribinsky

That 2013 team was one of the worst 7-0 teams ever. Signature win was against what ended up being a terrible Florida team. Had to win a shoot out against gt and barely hung on to beat a terrible wake Forrest team.

Not to side track your point but the 2016 is trending up and 2013 team was hanging on for dear life

triggered

Dumb muther *%#*ers talking bout UNC and da Notre Dame; ya better hope da team not as stupid as you and b concentrating on dem dam Noles. Last time I checked Dalvin Cook still a Nole and he love him some Miami d.

(I'll leave out 2013 season when we were 7-0 then dropped three straight becuase I still have nightmares about that epic collapse)

On October 20th We're either 7-0 with playoff aspirations and a top 5 ranking

Or potentially taking a back seat in the acc coastal race

Gonna be a wild three weeks. Let's all be excited we're relevant and low key wish for an injury to mitch tribinsky

That 2013 team was one of the worst 7-0 teams ever. Signature win was against what ended up being a terrible Florida team. Had to win a shoot out against gt and barely hung on to beat a terrible wake Forrest team.

Not to side track your point but the 2016 is trending up and 2013 team was hanging on for dear life

Agree but I think that 7-0 2013 team still beats 2016's 5-0 Tennessee. Sorry to completely go off track but I'm realllll sick of them already. Thankfully they have back to back losses on the horizon.

Tough stretch coming, but it feels nothing like 2013.

Amen. We had one legged QB and brain dead coaching. Now we have a Miami defense, a Miami QB and some decent coaching that makes adjustments. This year feels much better. As a note though, 2013 we had those smucks in Tally at the half. Then "no adjustments" NoD struck.

Advertisement
Point of the thread wasn't comparing the 2013 team with this one. It was comparing the 3 game stretch then with this one that would/will ultimately decide our season

Advertisement
Back