Most Hated Dynasty Josh Pate

Not exactly. All those teams Miami was beating down had black kids on their rosters, too. In fact, a lot of them even had black starting QBs. The problem wasn’t that they were getting beat by black kids. The problem was that Miami’s black kids weren’t THEIR black kids.
Opposing teams had black kids on their rosters but not as many as we did! Alabama and Notre Dame wasn't going to the hood like that, and had never planned on it until they checked our blueprint for success!

Advertisement
For all you Saban lovers here, guess what spring game Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy attended last weekend? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Alabama's!

Next question is True or False.

After getting drafted a few years back and handful of Bama players flew out to Eugene Oregon to hang out with Mario instead hanging with your gawd Nick Saban in Tuscaloosa?

Saban and shytt without cheating and you know it! His players even admitted to taking bags! Steve Spurrier said it best when he was at South Carolina..." We actually have to recruit our players... Alabama gets to DRAFT theirs! "

Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself man. I Don't expect to change your mind.

As for me, I'll try to give credit wherever it's due.

This has no impact on my life either way

**** fuqin no they cant, i bet my whole dik they cant that i lose it forever
This argument 😂..talent acquisition is the key to success in college. No matter who the coach is. It always starts with recruiting and building culture Especially at the national level Saban was a nobody before MSU/LSU..dude won 9 games at Toledo..not exactly the most talent rich team. Moved to msu who was trash. was mediocre record wise then had one really good year I think won 10 games his last year..then the rest is history
Sooooooo when are some people claiming Saban started using bags? At Mich St.? At LSU? Or at Bama ?

Or just whenever he started winning?

I seriously doubt Saban was ever the ONLY coach on the field versus ANY of his competitors using bags.

Also, are some people claiming that the ONLY reason top recruits go anywhere are bags? Or just the ones that go to Bama?

Or is it just the ones we're also recruiting.....because EVERY Top recruit really wants to come here because we know their minds and life desires?

Let's give credit where credit is due. Maybe Bama and UGA do use bags but when EVERYONE is offering bags the better recruiter wins. Anyone who thinks that they have the ONLY pristine program out there is only fooling themselves.

Tradition, facilities, coaching staff, ability to get a degree, your comfort level, playing time, the ability to improve your skills and NFL draft status, etc etc, ( Not in any particular order) ALL play a role as to where a top recruit goes

Simple fact is lots of HS recruits grow up wanting to play for Bama....just like lots of recruits grow up wanting to play here.

Most ppl know this

Advertisement
Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself man. I Don't expect to change your mind.

As for me, I'll try to give credit wherever it's due.

This has no impact on my life either way.

I ain't about to give credit to a **** for cheating! Bama fans even admit they cheat yet here you guys are taking up for those cheating kock sukkas! Smdh!

This argument 😂..talent acquisition is the key to success in college. No matter who the coach is. It always starts with recruiting and building culture Especially at the national level Saban was a nobody before MSU/LSU..dude won 9 games at Toledo..not exactly the most talent rich team. Moved to msu who was trash. was mediocre record wise then had one really good year I think won 10 games his last year..then the rest is history

Most ppl know this
We won 30+ games IN A ROW and our recruiting dropped! So miss me with that win and they will come / great facilities crap! Let Mel Tucker land a top 3 class and watch how y'all start crying and accusing Michigan state of cheating, the same way y'all cried when he got his contract!

Opposing teams had black kids on their rosters but not as many as we did! Alabama and Notre Dame wasn't going to the hood like that, and had never planned on it until they checked our blueprint for success!
Integration took hold over the entire southeast of America in the 70s. It was immediately felt by the better southern teams. Alabama just celebrated the first 2 black players on the football team in our spring game. Wilbur Jackson and John Mitchell were the first to hit the field in 1971 and BAMA rolled with the most successful decade in college football history. Now that coach Bryant could finally recruit the best athletes in his own state they dominated with the most college football wins in a decade, at the time. They won 3 national championships and 8 SEC titles in the 70s. The black athlete had finally arrived.

Too young to remember the 80s and 90s, but definitely remember the hatred for Miami in the early 2000s. Grew up in Buckeye territory, so was that much worse. People are just sick of Bama and the SEC. Did SI ever call for Bama to drop college football on its front cover?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Integration took hold over the entire southeast of America in the 70s. It was immediately felt by the better southern teams. Alabama just celebrated the first 2 black players on the football team in our spring game. Wilbur Jackson and John Mitchell were the first to hit the field in 1971 and BAMA rolled with the most successful decade in college football history. Now that coach Bryant could finally recruit the best athletes in his own state they dominated with the most college football wins in a decade, at the time. They won 3 national championships and 8 SEC titles in the 70s. The black athinally arrived.
Now tell everyone how black folks weren't allowed in the fokk'n stadium in the 70's! And while you're at it tell everyone the REAL reason Bama started recruiting Black players! Just so you know I'm posting this from Tuscaloosa Alabama so don't even think about contesting or denying anything I post!

Now tell everyone how black folks weren't allowed in the fokk'n stadium in the 70's! And while you're at it tell everyone the REAL reason Bama started recruiting Black players! Just so you know I'm posting this from Tuscaloosa Alabama so don't even think about contesting or denying anything I post!

Racism has been a real problem in America and the South since the first slave trader touched our shores. Pretty sure your geographical location has little to do with that truth.

Racism has been a real problem in America and the South since the first slave trader touched our shores. Pretty sure your geographical location has little to do with that truth.
Can't speak on the rest of America. I'm talking strictly Tuscaloosa Alabama lol!

Advertisement
We won 30+ games IN A ROW and our recruiting dropped! So miss me with that win and they will come / great facilities crap! Let Mel Tucker land a top 3 class and watch how y'all start crying and accusing Michigan state of cheating, the same way y'all cried when he got his contract!
What are you talking about?

Advertisement
Back