Most explosive Miami rb ever?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ummmm.... he’d do him even worse the next time?
Right then and there, with Absolutely No Fs given....One of my Favorite Canes ever....I will ALWAYS be partial to the 95-2000 kids over ANY UM teams in a 6yr span.....I fully realize it sounds Crazy.....but all those other teams didn't have the uphill Battle that those 95-2000 teams had.....

Right then and there, with Absolutely No Fs given....One of my Favorite Canes ever....I will ALWAYS be partial to the 95-2000 kids over ANY UM teams in a 6yr span.....I fully realize it sounds Crazy.....but all those other teams didn't have the uphill Battle that those 95-2000 teams had.....
I think I get it - bc of what Butch had to deal with after the Pell Grant stuff, right?

Advertisement
I think I get it - bc of what Butch had to deal with after the Pell Grant stuff, right?
Absolutely.....People don't have an inkling what Butch had to deal with....wayyyy more than they "Think they Know".....Forget the Schollie Losses....Forget the Murder of Barnes....Forget the Banner....and Forget the Sports Illustrated Cover.....what he had to deal with in ref to the BOT and Administration alone, would've Drove an average Coach to Suicide....They Nit Picked him to Death....from recruiting expenditures (Travel etc....) to everything F-ing else imaginable.....Only person who knows the 100% truth (Not the BS conjured up by the misinformed) is @dsddcane....and what a relief it is to have him on this board....I can only refer to him...because he knows I'm keeping it real....

Absolutely.....People don't have an inkling what Butch had to deal with....wayyyy more than they "Think they Know".....Forget the Schollie Losses....Forget the Murder of Barnes....Forget the Banner....and Forget the Sports Illustrated Cover.....what he had to deal with in ref to the BOT and Administration alone, would've Drove an average Coach to Suicide....They Nit Picked him to Death....from recruiting expenditures (Travel etc....) to everything F-ing else imaginable.....Only person who knows the 100% truth (Not the BS conjured up by the misinformed) is @dsddcane....and what a relief it is to have him on this board....I can only refer to him...because he knows I'm keeping it real....
We should let Dee have a rest. I’ll vouch for it.

D0E5F103-1551-4F18-A8B3-BD0D3FCC5465.gif

Advertisement
It's more of a coaching problem really....Butch's Kids practiced like it was a Real game....The Hits at Greentree back then sounded like Explosions....Violence was the Norm.....Even though our record wasn't indicative of that from 95-97....
Coaching stinks but you can’t deny It’s a talent problem. The lack Offirst round picks tell the story . Numbers don’t lie. Every top guy in dade and Broward has been going to Bama, Georgia, LSU for about 12 years now. Saban picks off best wr in a Dade every year.....

Coaching stinks but you can’t deny It’s a talent problem. The lack Offirst round picks tell the story . Numbers don’t lie. Every top guy in dade and Broward has been going to Bama, Georgia, LSU for about 12 years now. Saban picks off best wr in a Dade every year.....
It's a Talent problem because of Garbage Coaching and their Evaluations....So it falls directly on Garbage Coaching....

Advertisement
Back