Most explosive Miami rb ever?

Advertisement
His Hits at Greentree are Legendary....Gave Absolutely No Fs if you were a Grade A player or an AA.....
Ask bubba about his hits. Bubba from day 1 **** near was one of the biggest most physical dudes on the field. We stayed getting told practice hard but ease off on hitting. But none of us believed that. Bubba caught a quick slant and same second Nate's lil *** caught his *** like a rocket. Broke bubba's collar bone and dislocated Nate's own shoulder on the hit. Vinny tried to take Nate off the field cause of his shoulder and Nate shook him off. Popped that ***** back in himself. I think that was probably the second everyone said this boy is a different animal. Same **** with Willie. One week we were on a bye so I came home. Went to practice and to get in a workout with swausey. This mutha ****** Willie Williams was in coverage(cause of onions crazy *** zone schemes) Kyle threw a rope across the middle to Lance legget. Willie hit that dude so hard it broke his face mask off and broke his nose. Lance was having a good season up to that point. After it he was always scared to run any route other than a double move or a go. Honestly it probably ruined Lance career cause the boy couldn't catch **** after it.

Ask bubba about his hits. Bubba from day 1 **** near was one of the biggest most physical dudes on the field. We stayed getting told practice hard but ease off on hitting. But none of us believed that. Bubba caught a quick slant and same second Nate's lil *** caught his *** like a rocket. Broke bubba's collar bone and dislocated Nate's own shoulder on the hit. Vinny tried to take Nate off the field cause of his shoulder and Nate shook him off. Popped that ***** back in himself. I think that was probably the second everyone said this boy is a different animal. Same **** with Willie. One week we were on a bye so I came home. Went to practice and to get in a workout with swausey. This mutha ****** Willie Williams was in coverage(cause of onions crazy *** zone schemes) Kyle threw a rope across the middle to Lance legget. Willie hit that dude so hard it broke his face mask off and broke his nose. Lance was having a good season up to that point. After it he was always scared to run any route other than a double move or a go. Honestly it probably ruined Lance career cause the boy couldn't catch **** after it.
Lol....Loved WW.....In 05 I was sitting with Willie on the circular Planter in between Hecht and The Practice Gym....and I remember the discussion was about Antoine Smith commiting to FSU....and we talked for a Good 20mins....@ dsddcane....I honestly thought he would be an AA within a yr....

I literally lived at Greentree those days....Not ONE MFer had multiple run in's with Nate and held their own....Lol....Especially a So-So FB....
You like to blow a lot of smoke. Nate was a bad dude, but Will had to block his crazy *** every day and held his own pal.

Advertisement
I literally lived at Greentree those days....Not ONE MFer had multiple run in's with Nate and held their own....Lol....Especially a So-So FB....
Well the main thing especially when we were on the field is it was unit against unit. When we were on that field we hated anyone and everyone across from us. Even on our own team and wasn't no head up fades goin on when we were on the field. It was offense fighting defense. And if you don't get into that **** than you'll be one of those people the second you walk in that locker room you better stay ready.

You like to blow a lot of smoke. Nate was a bad dude, but Will had to block his crazy *** every day and held his own pal.
Blow alot of Smoke with a Family member on the Coaching staff??....Gotcha....Go run along....I need no approval from you whatsoever....

He's not talking smoke. He's talking fact right now. And he's not talking about holding his own in football. He's saying Nate was after everyone's heads. Football or not. You said run ins. That's not football. Outside of football Nate is a crazy *** dude. No one wanted to see Nate in that aspect for no reason. Cause to most of us it was all just football. To Nate it was how you live your life.

Advertisement
He's not talking smoke. He's talking fact right now. And he's not talking about holding his own in football. He's saying Nate was after everyone's heads. Football or not. You said run ins. That's not football. Outside of football Nate is a crazy *** dude. No one wanted to see Nate in that aspect for no reason. Cause to most of us it was all just football. To Nate it was how you live your life.
Not disagreeing with this. I knew Nate too.
Just saying my boy Will held his own on practice field.

Lol....Loved WW.....In 05 I was sitting with Willie on the circular Planter in between Hecht and The Practice Gym....and I remember the discussion was about Antoine Smith commiting to FSU....and we talked for a Good 20mins....@ dsddcane....I honestly thought he would be an AA within a yr....
He would've been. Willie was his own enemy in regards to alot of things. But onion ****ed that boy over and put him back in that position. Onion ****ed that boys life up.

Advertisement
@dsddcane .....I've said this till I'm blue in my face to alot of my friends, to No avail....
Same thing he did to Arthur brown. Difference was Willie was a Miami boy through and through. That boy always loved us and couldn't dream of playing nowhere else. On top of the rest he lived for football. That's all he cared about was football and his old girl. Nothing else. School was a means to an end. When onion kept playing all those head games with him it didn't motivate him to change and become more disciplined like onion probably hoped. What it did is lead him back to the dumb ****..

Advertisement
Same thing he did to Arthur brown. Difference was Willie was a Miami boy through and through. That boy always loved us and couldn't dream of playing nowhere else. On top of the rest he lived for football. That's all he cared about was football and his old girl. Nothing else. School was a means to an end. When onion kept playing all those head games with him it didn't motivate him to change and become more disciplined like onion probably hoped. What it did is lead him back to the dumb ****..
Onion ? Cooker ?

Advertisement
Back