Most explosive Miami rb ever?

You gotta remember it's handheld brother. I don't remember his pro day results myself cause I was busy with my own stuff. But I remember when we all got to the league he kept ragging us that he had the best times out of any of us. I forget if he said 4.24, 4.26 or 4.28. but I know he said one of those times. To this day that ****** won't let us forget it. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did put that up. Remember it's a very unreliable system. AC ran a 4.25 and he'll tell you his **** self his regular laser time is between 4.38 and 4.41
**** at pro day I ran a 4.41 and we both know **** well I wasn't putting that up if it was lasered.
Thank you .

Advertisement
Like in a Chicago Black Sox kind of way???
Ask our mutual friend that story brother. It'll either give u a kick or get u sick to ur stomach. One other game results came from the same process. Otherwise very likely we'd have 2 more championships. Think of one wr who everyone here loves to bring up anytime the wr coaching job comes up. Lmfao. Dudes proven himself to be a real fvck boy over and over. I guess many people would say you're a cane until ur just not.

Thank you .
Hold up though. To clarify,cause I know some people (like the one ur going back and forth with now and his young dumb stoopidass)like to argue. I said I don't know what he ran at pro day. What I'm talking about that he always brags on is once we were all in the league. Same as pro day during camp we still gotta run. So that's what I was talking about. It was as a pro. But if that's true like he says than I could see him putting up a 4.2 and change at pro day too. By the way that one clown u keep arguing with just ignore him. He's a young miserable goon apparently or a fan of goons. Lol I wish I knew him so I should introduce him to a few goons... Willie and Nate would've loved that Lil boy

Miller is a great choice. But he was a little more hit a crease and he's gone. My choice is Portis. He's probably the best combination of shifty ability and knack for finding his way to the open field and then speed to finish it off. Watch these highlights, some of you might be surprised...dude was EXPLOSIVE. I don't think any of the other rbs have this many long explosive runs on their highlights.

This. Explosion doesnt just mean straight line speed. Dude would just pop through there. Dude had super quick feet.

Ask our mutual friend that story brother. It'll either give u a kick or get u sick to ur stomach. One other game results came from the same process. Otherwise very likely we'd have 2 more championships. Think of one wr who everyone here loves to bring up anytime the wr coaching job comes up. Lmfao. Dudes proven himself to be a real fvck boy over and over. I guess many people would say you're a cane until ur just not.
Our friend knows about this? I’m already sick. And yeah that “coach” has been something else.

Advertisement
Hold up though. To clarify,cause I know some people (like the one ur going back and forth with now and his young dumb stoopidass)like to argue. I said I don't know what he ran at pro day. What I'm talking about that he always brags on is once we were all in the league. Same as pro day during camp we still gotta run. So that's what I was talking about. It was as a pro. But if that's true like he says than I could see him putting up a 4.2 and change at pro day too. By the way that one clown u keep arguing with just ignore him. He's a young miserable goon apparently or a fan of goons. Lol I wish I knew him so I should introduce him to a few goons... Willie and Nate would've loved that Lil boy
Lol. Willie and Nate - are those the guys with the pliers and blow torch in Pulp Fiction?

Advertisement
300 Tackles....14 for losses...and 7 Sacks in just 22 games....Ridiculous.....Show me how many UM MLBers that can match those stats in only 22 games.....on a team Ravaged by Sanctions, the previous few yrs..
He’s muy bueno in football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back