Most explosive Miami rb ever?

Advertisement
Miller is faster than Hester. Moss ran a 4.31 40 at 180 pounds, Miller Ran a 4.34 40 at 212 pounds at the combine..

like I said Miller wouldn’t get dusted, can’t see that happening
Miller is faster than Hester. Hester was a 400 guy in high school. I was his track teammate.

Watch the video and then get back to me. It's 17 straight minutes of long explosive runs. The guy is making moves to get himself to the open field that guys like mcgahee, Miller, or Homer simply couldn't do.

I agree 100%, Portis had waaaaaay more instinct than McGahee & Miller.

If Portis catches that screen against FSU He houses it instead of getting caught from behind like McGahee.

Lastly, to rank Miller & Homer ahead of Portis is literally laughable.

Advertisement
Miller was the most explosive. He was a terror at KR as well as RB. Danyell Ferguson is next as being a house caller. He would’ve had a great NFL career had he not injured his hip. Leonard Conley was pretty **** fast and elusive, too. Edge as a junior would have to be up there as well.

Advertisement
Regardless, Portis had better instincts & was more explosive & faster ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD than Miller.
Edge was more explosive and faster on the field than Portis if you want to go by that. Edge ran an official 4.38 at the combine. Portis was possibly the smoothest runner to ever where a UM uni but definitely not the most explosive.

WTF is Al Shipman doing in a conversation about most explosive UM RB?

Again, most explosive UM RB, not fastest guy ******** around after practice.

We have multiple RB--AAs, HOFs, etc.-- with multiple house calls in real football games.

GTFOH 🤣

Advertisement
IMO of our fast guys:
McGahee was the strongest
Portis was the shiftiest
Gore had the best vision/instincts
Miller had the fastest straight-line speed
Edge had the best all-around combo / highest floor on all the traits

Advertisement
FB during the Butch years. Shortened career with a concussion.

How could you forget?

(Maybe he could've been a decent FB, though).

Kyle Cobia.jpg

WTF is Al Shipman doing in a conversation about most explosive UM RB?

Again, most explosive UM RB, not fastest guy ******** around after practice.

We have multiple RB--AAs, HOFs, etc.-- with multiple house calls in real football games.

GTFOH 🤣
I know you were excited to jump in on someone but you should read the context first. I was strictly responding to Brock saying Lamar was the fastest RB we ever had.

Advertisement
Back