Most delusional college fan bases - this is good

Advertisement
We are the most delusional. How can you argue with that?

Have you ever seen Broke or Assy Booger porst here?

******* case in point.

Is there is a medical term BEYOND just merely being delusional .....like whenever we hit 8-0......because then some of our fans seem to automatically be transported back in time OR start "seeing dead people"

Last edited:
so stupid..ND are delusional but they have the talent to be in the mix almost annually. USC delusional? come on. they have the talent all they have to do is put it together.

Advertisement
Tenn should definitely be on this list. Like the poster above me mentioned, USC/ND can both attain the talent and have the resources to climb. Tenn has ton of resources and nothing else.

1. Gaytor fans
2. Touchdown Jesus (Notre Dame)
3. Michigan football fans
4. TAMU fans
5. Tennessee Vol fans

I don't think Kansas & Kentucky BBall fans are necessarily delusional because their teams are legitimately in contention for Final Fours & championships pretty regularly based on ho well they recruit. They're definitely annoying fans, but I wouldn't say delusional.

Advertisement
We've got our share of delusional dorks. It's one thing to have a little Homer-ism but some of these dudes are ridiculous.

This was a dumb list, honestly.

ND should've been on there, but KU and UK for basketball? They are always bringing top 3 talent year in and out and are Final Four participants.

UF should've DEFINITELY been on there along w/ UGA and UTK fans.

We are the most delusional. How can you argue with that?

Have you ever seen Broke or Assy Booger porst here?

******* case in point.

You forgot abut @KrazyCane aka ****** kane. Regardless the list isn't complete with the Gators at number 1. The delusion the Gators have about Mullet is unbelievable. The new thing they like to bring up is that Mullen was the reason for Meyers offense and without Mullen those Gators teams never would have won the NC. They think he is going to bring the offense back to the level when they had Tebow and Hernandez. The Gipper will personally perform a Notre Dame halftime speech before Mullet gets that offense going.

I guess she hasn’t met too many PaRoll Tide fans. Props for the dig on ND @ the end tho. Put a smile on my face and I “that’s got **** right”!

Advertisement
I'm born and raised in Miami a few years ago I moved to Texas. Their the most delusional fans ever in all sports ever. Deshaun Watson would have won a super bowl had he stayed healthy. THE LONGHOES are the greatest program ever the state of Texas produces the best players and it goes on and on.

I'm born and raised in Miami a few years ago I moved to Texas. Their the most delusional fans ever in all sports ever. Deshaun Watson would have won a super bowl had he stayed healthy. THE LONGHOES are the greatest program ever the state of Texas produces the best players and it goes on and on.
Next time they get all uppity about their team, just remind them of Randal Hill. They like that.

Advertisement
1. Gaytor fans
2. Touchdown Jesus (Notre Dame)
3. Michigan football fans
4. TAMU fans
5. Tennessee Vol fans

I don't think Kansas & Kentucky BBall fans are necessarily delusional because their teams are legitimately in contention for Final Fours & championships pretty regularly based on ho well they recruit. They're definitely annoying fans, but I wouldn't say delusional.

That's a solid list right there. I'd submit UCLA for consideration as well.

92 sugar bowl trust me I rub it in their faces.
Just walk by them doing this...

rkYkX.gif

Advertisement
Back