2024 Moritz "Schmo" Schmoranzer 3* OL from Roanoke, VA

I played high school football in the Roanoke Valley. It was along time ago, but we always made fun of these guys. I played at Cave Spring. Salem has always been the big dog along with Pulaski for a long time. I was lucky enough to play against Salem at the now gone Victory Stadium which is where the championship game was played in the movie Remember the Titans.
I have an old teammate who films all of the state championship games in all sports and edits the Cave Spring games for the school. I will see if he know anything about the kid
Take on nickname alone.

Attachments

• b417b3e87e4ceabf8c9248f25593ee80.jpg
    b417b3e87e4ceabf8c9248f25593ee80.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
That explains a LOT and also why he appears so mobile. Its not just poor competition.

Do you have any feedback on what the staff thinks of his skill set?
There was an OL recruit from Germany who camped at the gator or visited there not long ago. I wonder if this is the same guy???

Advertisement
**** I thought he was about to chase buddy down on that int
When the clip started, I'm saying, why are they highlighting dude after a turnover? Maybe someone causes the db to fumble and ends up blocking again.

Then I saw my man gaining on the db, gaining on db and I thought the same thing, is he going to catch him? He most definitely didn't have the angle and if he had another 15-20 yards, he tackles him.

Tom Hanks Run GIF by Regal

Last edited:
Advertisement
My buddy said one of the women's lacrosse mom's was talking about his Miami visit at an awards banquet tonight. Says he is 6'4 280 right now with a 6'8 wingspan. He didn't have any idea if he is looking to stay in state or not since he does have a UVA offer and VT too

Advertisement
Schmo looks like a great athlete. Sudden out of his stance, plays DL and punter. He plays too high at times but some of that may be inexperience.

I wonder if he could develop into a center.
Most likely with losing out on Ionata, Tuerk and Zandamela committing on 7/6 with no visit schedules here while he tours OU, FSPOO and USC in June

Advertisement
I think so. Maybe center. I’ll follow up.
EPL has looked solid in the spring clips i saw of him. He would make a solid interior prospect.

Tell them coaches they need to get on my man Pyfrom out of Nebraska.

Guys i like a little along with this kid if their opening the OL board:

*Like his frame and finish.

Powerhouse program, has a twin brother thats just as big who has center experience.

Not the same guy, the kid who camped for the turds weighed…..

You guessed it 400 pounds
He must be Fatson’s long lost white brother. The Gaytes love them 400-plus pounders that can chow down on that gourmet mac-n-mayo that is legendary for causing explosive diarrhea.

Advertisement
Back