2024 Moritz "Schmo" Schmoranzer 3* OL from Roanoke, VA

Advertisement
247 lists him as in IOL but he's playing OT in these clips.

What type of competition is he playing in VA? Looks mobile and even attempts to run down a DB after a turnover. Just don't know if he appears fast cause the competition is weak or if he can move.

What type of competition is he playing in VA? Looks mobile and even attempts to run down a DB after a turnover. Just don't know if he appears fast cause the competition is weak or if he can move.
Weaker in that area I’d say. It’s not the bigger 3 areas - Hampton Roads, Metro Richmond, Northern VA.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It's a prep school in western Va. Only plays other preps & Military schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I played high school football in the Roanoke Valley. It was along time ago, but we always made fun of these guys. I played at Cave Spring. Salem has always been the big dog along with Pulaski for a long time. I was lucky enough to play against Salem at the now gone Victory Stadium which is where the championship game was played in the movie Remember the Titans.
I have an old teammate who films all of the state championship games in all sports and edits the Cave Spring games for the school. I will see if he know anything about the kid

Advertisement
Back