More speculation from Dukes twitter

Advertisement
FWIW PJ didnt diss us... Randy let his boy Harris f**k things up... PJ is still a die hard Cane in heart...

Please explain...

PP wanted in and coach pulled his offer... had to do with brandon harris and his pops...

If I remember correctly, Shannon did eventually pull PP's offer, but only after his recruitment had turned in to a total circus show. I am also pretty sure that most fans at the time were on Randy's side. Now I dont know, maybe PP was handling things better behind the scenes, but publicly it was a **** show.

Advertisement
i was looking at AJ twitter and someone asked him wen he reports to LSU and he said June 7th. but his tweets soud like hes comin here.

FWIW PJ didnt diss us... Randy let his boy Harris f**k things up... PJ is still a die hard Cane in heart...

Please explain...

PP wanted in and coach pulled his offer... had to do with brandon harris and his pops...

If I remember correctly, Shannon did eventually pull PP's offer, but only after his recruitment had turned in to a total circus show. I am also pretty sure that most fans at the time were on Randy's side. Now I dont know, maybe PP was handling things better behind the scenes, but publicly it was a **** show.

PP was looking for $$$$$$ it had nothing to do with Harris

Advertisement

Please explain...

PP was looking for $$$$$$ it had nothing to do with Harris

He was looking for $, committed to LSU, but then he apparently wanted back in last minute, but RS said no - that was the story anyway Now whether that was b/c he decided against the money or decided that he would just keep whatever he had gotten so far, who knows.

Please explain...

LOL

dude dissed us for L$U

Duke Johnson is a die hard cane

Ray Lewis is a die hard cane.

Patrick Peterson is a ***** made ho.

He also got PAID.

there was more going on behind the scenes in the whole PJ drama. I believe that it was similar to "He Got Game". pretty sure his pops (Peterson) showed up outa da wood werks when his boy (Johnson - his momma name) was an uber mega recruit. think his daddy was probably using the kids emotions to help him get a pay day - JMO

I've seen Waters camp with my own eyes and IMHO (which isn't worth much) he's a WR all the way.

Where did all this S conjecture come from? I'd be very surprised.

I agree and I think that he is more a WR right now than the PB kid who was committed to VT (name always slips my mind). think the Palm Beach kid could start at safety. he looks good on both sides of the ball really

Advertisement
I've seen Waters camp with my own eyes and IMHO (which isn't worth much) he's a WR all the way.

Where did all this S conjecture come from? I'd be very surprised.

I agree and I think that he is more a WR right now than the PB kid who was committed to VT (name always slips my mind). think the Palm Beach kid could start at safety. he looks good on both sides of the ball really

Lockhart

He also got PAID.

there was more going on behind the scenes in the whole PJ drama. I believe that it was similar to "He Got Game". pretty sure his pops (Peterson) showed up outa da wood werks when his boy (Johnson - his momma name) was an uber mega recruit. think his daddy was probably using the kids emotions to help him get a pay day - JMO[/QUOTE]

pops was there the whole time...and was actually one of his coaches and the reason he was so good...he always did extra practice on saturdays,sundays etc......

but believe the pay day part was right...as dad moved out to brouge once pj signed and had a paid hs coachig job etc....but they didnt "like" it much out there so moved back which is how avery played back at ely.

The whole PJ thing always bugged me more than Patchan. Probably because PJ lived up to the hype, more so than the other guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back