More SFE 7 ON 7 highlights

Advertisement
Lane has to be the best WR coming out of south Florida in over 10 years.

Advertisement
Lane has to be the best WR coming out of south Florida in over 10 years.

****, that kid is a beast. Barrow has got to keep that kid home. Could you imagine Coley on one side and Lane on the other with Olsen throwing to them; add in Duke, Yearby and Sony in the backfield. I just gave myself a stiffy

Advertisement
Lane a better prospect than Coley?

In my opinion, yes.

That's more of a reflection of Lane's out of this world talent, and less of a knock on Coley.

It's close though, **** close. Both are just ridiculously natural out there.

I think that pound for pound Lane is more of a man child so i would take him but i think that between Coley and Lne it' aout your preference for a dominate receiver

Advertisement
It depends on what you are looking for.

Coley is probably going to be a better route runner, but Lane might have to have the "Randy Ratio" that Mike Tice used to have. Straight sandlot football. Just chuck it up Lane.

Sean White was impressive. Hes going to be a good college player somewhere

Advertisement

In my opinion, yes.

That's more of a reflection of Lane's out of this world talent, and less of a knock on Coley.

I think that pound for pound Lane is more of a man child so i would take him but i think that between Coley and Lne it' aout your preference for a dominate receiver

Gotta agree with everyone here. I LOVE Coley, and he seems smoother, but Lane can just dominate physically, so he gets the nod.

Look at the play at 2:10 where he manhandles a double team on a jump ball, then very next clip at 2:20 he runs right past the double team. Amazing. Nothing Lane can't do IMO.

[video=youtube;3J8UB-mO4Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8UB-mO4Dw[/video]

In my opinion, yes.

Gotta agree with everyone here. I LOVE Coley, and he seems smoother, but Lane can just dominate physically, so he gets the nod.

Look at the play at 2:10 where he manhandles a double team on a jump ball, then very next clip at 2:20 he runs right past the double team. Amazing. Nothing Lane can't do IMO.

[video=youtube;3J8UB-mO4Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8UB-mO4Dw[/video]

The easiest way to simplify it is do you rather Reggie Wayne or Andre Johnson while they were at UM because i feel like those are the old UM receivers that Coley and Lane remind me of the most

Advertisement
Back