More rumors

Advertisement
269.jpg

lookie what i was sent. ENJOY.

Does this guy read what he writes? The notion that the UM Athletic Department would feel compelled "to satisfy CIS insiders" is hilarious. I'm sure the AD can barely run with all this pressure for credentials from CIS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7thVTlXWus

269.jpg

lookie what i was sent. ENJOY.

271.jpg

Epic

asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

Outted vetted how?
It was CANE4LIFE too.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2934&t=6827411

I just re-read that thread. Friggin epic and happy that I was in it real time. C4L, you were relentless! But, vette can be spotted a mile away.

Isn´t Tex over 50?

Lets set up a MMA fight between him and an our representant, Matador...

My money is on you, Matador!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I get a kick out of the "setup". Like we sitting back here worrying about setting up a site with self proclaimed 50 posters. Pete has that much time. D$ is that type of person, someone that has taken the high road throughout all the BS with papaloser, and other stuff.

Man, the **** some dumbasses come up with.

You know, I probably wouldn't give a ****, but I have met and been around these cats personally and they all good peeps. The kind of folks that text me when I was in the hospital, and check up on you to see how you doing personally. I consider them friends, actually scratch that, family. And for some dumb**** to throw **** like that against the wall. Man, just **** them and their entire microsite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back then we were beginning a run of many years where the NC came though us. We either won or lost the game that decided it every year. The loses became epic wins for the other team. Those years were so special that we hold even the loses close to heart. We were never boring like Saban's Bama. Jimmy Johnson was still learning how to coach a bowl game and got abused by Johnnie and JoePa, or we would have 7 NCs now. Supposedly JoePa asked Majors for the game film and plan and Majors officially said no. PSU somehow got it anyway and basically ran the same D against us the next year(Their little pervert DC took the credit for it).

Best of luck against the gator. Personally, I am done with the slimes. I never want to play them again unless it is a home and home series. Otherwise they can gag on losing the last game forever. But I would rather a series with ND. Hate them too, but at least games with them had meaning.

Oh I remember well those great Miami teams and it's absolutely true the U was never boring. As a kid I LOVED the swag! I consider the '99 Miami team one of the most talented ever and our '99 team (despite having a loss) was right up there too but I don't think they would've handled that Miami team and the talent difference def. favored Miami. For a while Miami was as invincible as those steroid enhanced..err cornfed..Nebraska teams.

Bama under Saban is like watching paint dry. He turns all his kids into clones of himself when they speak in public (****, while McCarron was at Bama he was a parrot and one who mistook the talent and depth all around him for him being good). TBH, it's not Saban's coaching skills that have placed him on top but the unprecedented level of recruiting. He built that program by oversigning before the "Saban rule was enacted by league and now he's got so many damned five stars it's ridiculous. A Saban #1 recruiting class isn't the same as a #1 recruiting class for others, especially compared to just a few years ago. But I do believe that Bama's reign is running on borrowed time. **** near every BCS title they've won was because Saban somehow got a mulligan despite losing a game. Kids have also started to catch on to the fact that even if you're a 5* you're likely to ride the pine because everyone else is a 5* too and a few have even started to realize that Saban will take a player he has no intention of ever playing just to keep him away from other teams - I'm talking kids who could and should be playing anywhere and who would likely make the pros if they weren't held back by Saban stockpiling high level talent that doesn't fit his system.

Then there's the inevitable Lane Kiffin effect which no team escapes - not even Bama. Just wait for it.
288.gif

When did the Miami/PSU playbook thing happen? I'll be honest and say I never did like Johnny but telling JoePa to eff off sounds like something he'd do. However, if you remember Ron Zook, he worked as an assistant for UT before Florida hired him. Bastid faxed the playbook to UF - got caught too (I think it was a guy at Kinko's on campus who turned him in).

At the risk of this post being to long... the reason the victory over Miami in the Sugar Bowl is so important to us is because it marked our return from a bad period. We knew our team didn't have the the talent the Miami had going into that game and the entire national media said it would be a slaughter. It was like a team of "Rudys" had beaten the current giant. We had plenty of natty's and historical accomplishments to brag on going into that game but that's not much comfort in an era where we'd been down for more than a few years going into it. That team, which we nicknamed the Sugar Vols, shocked the nation and really restored a lot of pride that had been lost (you know how fans have short memories when the team is down).

Thanks for the well wishes vs. the Gators. I don't blame you for being done with them even though I enjoy the history of traditional rivalries. Unfortunately they have a streak over us and the conference makes it so that we can't quit playing them. It's gonna be another tough year for us but I believe Coach Jones has us on the right track. Kiffin and Dooley tho' left such an enormous mess that I don't think we'll be any good until 2015 or 2016. It's been painful to watch the damage they've done.

LOL at secret agent Aziz planning this entire sequence of events out all in hopes of getting CIS a press pass.

5.jpg

asdfja;sljhsa;ghjas;dgjhasgjhasgasgahjsgajsgasjh

A private investigator?????????????? That has to be 'vette. He was going on about how he was going to take down Tano on the grassy premium board when he outed him.

Outted vetted how?
It was CANE4LIFE too.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2934&t=6827411
tl;dr version:

2.png

Oh my...amazing.
I was on Scout then, I think, but I missed all this. The tl;dr version wasn't enough. Read it all. I remember vette from Rivals and thought he was legit until this re-uncovered hilarity.

Thanks, Dan.

It was.....well it was pretty ******* awesome. Remember it like it was yesterday. Tano gave him the "yea?"

Advertisement
Back